Part 2

Ive gotten the feedback from you guys :) Thank you so much! Now i know yall are wit it.

Lets get back to the story though. If you havent looked at my other books i encourage yall to :) thanks.

CURTIS:

For a young nigga im hella stressed for dumb ass shit.

I let my mom up, and whoever this fuck nigga is up, and sit down on the couch. Me, and Capreace sat across, but im thinking.

I got my baby girls in the hospital right now, and then i gotta deal with this bullshit. I had my head down, and my gun still in hand. i dont trust no motherfucker right now.

"Yo come wit me." Me, and capreace got up, and went in the kitchen. im still watching them, but i need somebody wit holly right now.

"Go get Aaliyah, and go keep Holly company, and watch out. i dont wnt here alone tonight." he nodded, and walked out.

I looked up just tryna think if there really was still a god. I just want a break mayne.

I walked back to the living room.

"yall ready to talk."

"Baby i need you to understand this wasnt planned." my mom spoke up first.

"The fuck you mean?' then she started crying. At this moment i dont give no fucks for anyones emotions even my mamas. "Expalin some shit."

"Look me, and your mom were together for a long time, until she met your father. We didnt know who was the father, but when you were younger we got a DNA test you were mine. I couldnt take care of yall, and he could. she was already wit him so yall went with him, but now im back, and i wanted what was mine. He took everything from me. her, my money, my child." I honestly aint even mad at him.

"Ma you lied to me straight to my face everyday." i looked at her. The woman who raised me, and all was telling me the biggest lie. "Im thinking you the only one i can trust now if anything, but you fuck around, and pull this?" i was angry as fuck, and no fucking lie if she wasnt my ma i wouldve slapped the shit out of her.

"I didnt. He was your father. He clothed you, fed you, paid for all kinds of shit so-" i cut her off.

"That aint what the fuck im talking bout."

"Curtis watch your damn mouth. im still your mother." i laughted.

"What kind of mother is you? Keep this secret from your son for almost damn near 20 years. Not once could you have brought it up? Bullshit. i cant even stand to look at ya ass." Im just telling her the truth right na. "And you. Dead beat ass. He didnt take shit from you. You gave it to him. If you was a real nigga youd take care of your motherfuckin seed. Yall damn near digust the shit out of me." i busted out laughing again. this shit was hilarious right here. " Then what you think i wasnt gon bust a cap in ya ass tryna get money from us? Look you dont know shit about me, but lemme help you out." i walked up to him. "I dont give a fuck if you was the sperm that made me, i still bust a cap in ya ass, dont ever get that fucked up." i stood up, and put my gun in my waistband. "ma do whatever the fuck you want. Im done." i walked away.

"Curtis!" she pleaded. i kept walking.

I took one of my old cars. The white benz, shit basically mine. I got in the car, and drove to a Dead place. I honestly need some air. I needa collect my thought.

I turned off the engine. Reclined my seat, and leaned back.

What the fuck is goin on with my life?

I got a little girl with Kidney disease now.

My Queen the love of my life i want to marry, but shit aint never right for me to ask her. All this damn drama.

The only thing comin in right is my money.

I cant speak or talk to my mom right now. Shit aint sittin to well with that. I need some space, and time to cool off.

I gotta straighten things out, and get back on this grind.

HOLLY

"Natalya's parents." Me, Aalyah, and Capreace stood up.

"Hi im Doctor Moor, your daughter is perfectly fine. She had a 3 cist that bursted. We got it under control, and shes feeling much better now. We are going to keep here another night. Just so we can watch over her, and see how she recouperates. She is a very strong young one." the lady smile.

"You all can go see her now shes wide awake." i thanked the lady, and went in to see nat nat.

-

-

"Mommy!" she almost brought tears to my eyes. Shes everything to me. I get scared of losing her everyday.

"Hi baby, how are you feeling?"

"much better...i wanna go home." she pouted. i sat next to her on her bed, and ran my fingers through her curls hair.

"We will tommorow. Just get some rest." i got up.

"Yall want something to eat?" Capreace got up from the chair.

"Yea, wings, and pizza, and a sprite, oh and something sweet. Maybe a brownie. Thanks." Now that shes ok i can finally eat right.

"Damn hungry ass."

"shut up boy." i sat next to Aaliyah, and i leaned on her shoulder. She comforted me without saying a word. She knew just what i needed was a hug.

"Its gonna be ok." she told me, as tears rolled down my face.

"Baby come here." I looked up, and it was Curtis. Finally hes back. He looked really worn out. i grabbed onto him, and we stood like that for a while. Then he went to nat who was sound asleep now, and he kissed her on her forehead.

He came, and sat on the chair. i sat on his lap, but i felt his gun.

"What you need that for?"

"oh my bad i forgot to leave in the car." he sat up, and put it in my tote back. i layed back on his chest, and waited for capreace to come back with the food.

CURTIS

Im so glad that everything is good with nat, and i can relax about that for now.

I was gonna tell Holly about what happened, but i dont wanna stress out with my shit. So ill tell her when i need to.

I got somebody workin on the house, until then we stayin in a apartment. I refuse to go anywhere without my girls.

As soon as nat get out we goin to look at houses, and then next step is marrying Holly. I know we young and shit, but look at all the bullshit we done fucking been through. we damn near share a baby together. Hopefull we can do shit the right way. Get married, and have our own. Im not givin up my way of life though. We already at the top, and shit goin good.