Another Family Member Gone

Ken: *on the phone*

Steven: *watching The Simpsons*

Iris: *reading a magazine*

Ken: Guys! Ray's brother died!

Emma: Oh no!

Dorian: I am so sorry!

Ariel: Me too!

Steven: *bored* What was the illness?

Ken: Actually, it wasn't an illness. He died in a fatal car accident.

Kara: Oh my gosh!!!

Ken: Apparently, he wasn't wearing his seat belt. And, on top of that, he was driving above the speed limit! He was on his way to the mini mart, and another driver was driving in the wrong lane, and he slammed on the brakes, causing him to fly through the windshield.

Kara: Oh no!!!!

Ken: The ambulance came, and took him to the hospital. He was pronounced dead. He didn't make it.

Margaret: Oh no! I offer him my deepest condolences!

NMkXXX1: I do, too! I'll pray for Ray and his family!

Me: Me too! He has been through a lot this year!

SkittishReflections: Exactly! He lost his sister in June, his mother last month, and now his brother! Three family members gone! I'll go get him a sympathy card, and we can all sign it.

Phyllis: You are a kind hearted soul!

SkittishReflections: That I am!

Steven: Just watch! Another family member is gonna die next month!

All Of Us: *gives him a death stare*

Steven: Sorry.

Ken: We will support Ray throughout this difficult time! 2021 hasn't been good to him!

Trevor: No, it hasn't.

This story was written on Thursday, October 7th, 2021.

A/N Another loss in Ray's family! His brother Carl died in a fatal car accident!! Seat belts save more lives than you can imagine! RIP Carl Davis! 1963-2021. Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.