The Blazing Black Twilight (OC x Izuku) Finale

Finale - Dawn's Triumph

"Is it true!? Moeru defeated all those villains single handedly!? None escaped!?" Katsuki asked Izuku, who is still lying on the hospital bed.

"Lower your voice, Kacchan. We're still at the hospital."

"Answer the question, nerd."

"Yes. She is beyond our level, Kacchan... And what's worse, I think she's onto me next!"

"Why did you think that?"

"She has her eyes on me, and protected me from those villains, the brutal way. She snapped some guy's spine in half by only pushing him to the ground, for crying out loud!"

"I'll deal with her--"

"No, you can't, Kacchan! Not only does she can suddenly change the weather... She can cancel your quirk just by jabbing you with her claws! I saw it happen!"

"Seriously...?"

"That guy can't even lay a finger nor scratch her!"

Katsuki begins to shiver. This is the first time he has heard of such a dangerous thing about Ryuko.

"Alright. We need to get you as far away as we could from her, and while we're at it, some of us will stay to hold her off."

The power to the hospital is then cut after a lightning bolt suddenly blasts the transformer on the rooftop, causing darkness to fill the entire building, and the emergency lights turn on.

"That's her..."

"How'd you know?"

"The sky is pitch black, and thunder out of nowhere? That's definitely her."

The window inside the room is locked, Katsuki then quickly dashed out of the room, and grabbed a gurney for Izuku. He yanked Izuku over to the gurney and pushed as quickly as he could to an open window. Afterwards, he piggybacked Izuku before jumping off, landing on a nearby roof.

Katsuki's phone rings, and Izuku took it before answering it. It's from Uraraka's flip phone.

"Bakugo-Kun! What happened!? The power to the hospital is suddenly--"

"It's Moeru! She's trying to kill us all!"

"Moeru? But she's right--"

"Uraraka? Uraraka!?"

-- Back at the hospital --

Ryuko plunged her claw into Ochako's chest, and pulled out her heart. Afterwards she threw her body over to the floor and dumped the heart inside a bin nearby.

"It's better if nobody else knows my motives..."

-- Back to Izuku and Katsuki --

"Uraraka's phone died!"

"What happened, Deku!?"

"Moeru! She was with Uraraka... Oh no, It can't be..."

When reality struck the both of them, their hearts sank in despair. Katsuki kept on running away with Izuku on his back.