A Mirror Image (Kamen Rider Ryuga!Nejire x Izuku) Pt.3

A/N so in this chapter more lore of the Kamen Rider Ryuki AU is revealed. Enjoy the chapter.

"You what?" Nejire asked her best friend.

"I liked Midoriya. I mean, he's cute and innocent although he's strong and gold hearted." Yuyu replied.

"I see."

"So, can I ask you for advice? Seeing as boys often asked you out and such I think you might know a thing or two about this."

"Meet me at the training grounds, Yuyu-Chan. I'll give you an advice."

"Really!? Thank you, Nejire!"

"Of course~! It's the least I can do..."

Who does this whore think she is, just because she also had her own instant costume she just wanted to take my cinnamon roll away from me!?

Nejire growled in her thoughts, as she noticed the deck on Yuyu's jacket pocket, with the sigil of the instant villain Bat.

Later Yuyu went to the training grounds, and indeed Nejire is there, back facing her.

"So, what's your advice?"

"My advice for you... Is to stay away from him."

"Eh?"

Yuyu then widened her eyes, as Nejire's hair turned from blue to black and her eyes from blue to red like blood.

"You... You aren't Nejire, are you?"

"I am her. I am her true emotions, merged with her body to exist in this world."

At that time, the sound of a sports bag falling to the ground is heard. The girls looked to see a trembling Izuku, his eyes fixated on the female Big Three member.

"Senpai... So I am right after all... You changed because you're not you!"

"Ah, so finally you found out as well, Midoriya?"

"Why did you steal Senpai's body, imposter!?"

"So I can exist here in the real world. Previously I can only exist for a limited time before I start to disintegrate, because I am a mirror creature."

Izuku looked down, and noticed the deck that Kuro Nejire had. Instead of the yellow Ryukyu sigil, it's black in color instead.

"Do you want to know who and for what purpose these decks for the instant costumes are made?"

Yuyu pulled out her deck, as she begins to listen.

"It's your father, Midoriya. He created these decks so that we can transform. There are 13 of them, but only one can exist so that they can protect you. In layman's terms it's a battle royale. 9 out of 13 are already eliminated by either Yuyu-Chan, or them fighting amongst themselves. The only ones remaining is me, the body I'm taking over now, Yuyu-Chan, and the representative of the battle royale."

"My... My father!? I thought he went out to buy milk from the store!"

"Oh, and buying milk took a decade? Think, Midoriya, think!" Kuro Nejire poked the side of her head mockingly.

Izuku is speechless. So this entire time his father is developing the instant costume technology, just for someone among 13 of them to be the strongest one to 'protect' him.

"Protect me...? But I can--"

"Protect yourself? Oh come on, Midoriya. You got blasted by Dabi's Mixtape, you won't survive another villain attack at this rate."

"But... You're the villain! You're trying to attack Yuyu-Senpai as well! God knows who else became your victims!"

"Oh, just one from this school, a certain blonde haired Pomeranian who does not know his place and behavior."