DEKU SOULS (Izuku x Harem) Pt.4 (Interlude)

Izuku walked into the dorm, warmly welcomed by the others.

Strangely, why are the girls awake at this hour? It's late at night.

"Yaoyorozu, why are you still awake at this hour?"

"You'll see, Izuku."

Izuku stopped in his tracks. He knew something was off, firsthand she never addressed him in first name.

She led him into the common room, before Izuku then felt something hitting him in the back of the neck. Before he passed out, he sees Momo growing horns on her forehead, pulling him into a staircase leading down after pulling a lever beneath the TV.

When Izuku woke up, he sees himself being strapped onto a bed on a large pentagram drawn with chalk beneath. On each end of the pentagram's star points, laid a candle that lit the room, dimly.

"Children of The Divine Ones! Consider yourselves blessed as the pure human has arrived, to fill us with his soul energy!"

Izuku heard Ibara's voice in the darkness. Then he sees the faint figures of Ochako, Tsuyu, Momo, Jirou, Hagakure, Nejire, Setsuna, Kinoko, and Pony approaching the bed slowly.

All of them are in lingeries, which instantly caused Small-Zuku to go on alert, and slowly growing erect as Izuku stared at them.

"Ah, the pure human loved the sight of us."

"No need to wonder about that, fellow child of the Divine Ones! We are blessed with these beautiful bodies, that are preserved by devouring soul energy from lowly humans!"

Lowly humans? Soul energy?

"Where am I...!? What is this place!?"

Ibara, also in lingerie then walked out of the darkness to the candle lit bed. She climbed onto the bed, and caressed Izuku's face softly.

"You are where you must be kept, Pure Human."

"What do you mean, pure human!? Just where am I!?"

"You do remember, that nightmare you had? That of swan diving off the roof of your middle school?"

"I... I remember."

"You have died in that world, but your purity caused you to have One For All as you spawned in this world. And people that inherited that is deemed a pure human... All Might is the previous one, but he has gone to link the flames that supported this world's light."

Ochako then walked over, and climbed onto the bed as well.

"But now we have you. And if we keep you down here, then the Age of Dark shall befall on this world where we would rejoice. Not just this covenant, but including the rivaling Covenant of The Night. They shall kneel before us, as they will recognize us as the people that started the Age of Dark."

"What Ochako said is true, Pure human. By then, we shall rule with you as our king. And in that world of darkness, all of humanity would be converted into being like us, stripped away of all things that once made us humans... Those who couldn't be converted will become soul-deprived undead... With no purpose, and wandering aimlessly for eternity."

The both of them then started to lick Izuku slowly at his neck, their hands rubbing the already erect Small-Zuku. As they keep pouring Izuku with pleasure, the others began chanting.

"We are born of the soul, made alive by the soul, undone by the soul... Our eyes are now opened, Ravish the pure soul."

Slowly, Ibara pulled Izuku's boxers off from his body, exposing Small-Zuku to the entire covenant. Ibara's spade pointed tail then wrapped itself slowly around it before she and Ochako enclosed their faces onto Izuku, sucking his cheeks and kissing them.

But Izuku must fight back. If these aren't exactly humans, he needs to do so. Charging OFA for 1 percent, he blasts the both of them away, before pulling up his boxers and tried to run away from the room.

Along the way, the others were in his way.

Jirou went first with a couple of taiko drumsticks that had the motif of an oni, and tried to hit Izuku, but he flipped her over which also knocked out Tsu who was in the way, before running forwards along the candle lit path that presumably leads to the exit. Then there is Nejire who floated menacingly in the air before trying to land a kick to Izuku to launch him back to bed, but she missed, and kicked Kinoko and Pony by accident instead. But then Izuku felt an invisible force coiling around him, as if an anaconda is constricting his moves.

"You are not going anywhere, our dearest Pure Human."

But then Izuku forced himself out of the coiling using OFA again, this time sending Hagakure and an approaching Setsuna flying. He is tiring himself, as he staggered over to the stairs. Freedom is already close, he just needs to get to the top of the stairs.

"Ara ara, look at what we have here dear Nemuri."

"The pure human... The time has finally come at last."

But then his face went pale, in front of him on top of the staircase are Nemuri Kayama, known as Midnight and Yuu Takeyama, known as Mt.Lady towering over his kneeling form.

"Not you too, Kayama-Sensei!?"

"Little boy, I am here too you know~"

Yuu then proceeded to step on Izuku in the head, pinning him down as Nemuri then shoots out spider silk which traps Izuku inside, before she and Yuu then left with him in tow.

The covenant reached the top of the stairs a bit too late. Izuku has escaped, or so they thought.

Yuu brought Izuku and Nemuri to her car and drove off. They didn't notice a petite figure watching from afar.

"Hmph." The figure, revealing herself to be Eri, huffed as a black swallowtail butterfly landed on her right hand just like yesterday.

In her grasp, she then used her quirk to erase it from existence.

"Looks like I'm too late again~? It's alright, then. The Age of Dark is coming either way..."

She then disappeared in a black cloud, chuckling.

Later, Izuku is thrown to a bed inside a rather luxurious apartment building belonged to Yuu after he got stripped away of all clothing when they arrived.

"Welcome to Mommies' love nest, Pure human."

"Now, you won't escape us, not with Nemuri's webs tying you up."

Nemuri then cuts off the webbing, and shot them again only at the wrists and ankles, this time to pin Izuku to the bed.

She and Yuu then undressed themselves, as Nemuri then took out the whip from the hanging rack on the bedroom wall.

"Now, let these two mommies take good care of you, Pure human..."

- To Be Continued