Yuu Are Mine, Deku (Yuu x Izuku) Pt.1

"Not this time, hero." A masked villain spoke, violently stomping on Yuu Takeyama, also known as Mt.Lady's head.

Yuu was sent on a mission with Kamui Woods to arrest a whole group of villains hiding at some old Military bunker. However their leader surprise attacked Yuu, when she opened the door to the bunker's command room.

"I should have killed you before--"

But then Woods appeared behind the leader, who then decided to pull out pins off 5 hand grenades that he used to arm himself, strapped on his belt.

Woods, noticing this then yanked the leader and himself out of the command room's window, and down to the bottom floor. Yuu cried out her partner's name, as a huge explosion happened. Yuu closed her eyes slowly, drifting out of consciousness.

She woke up, opening her eyes to see a silhouette of a man standing in front of her, looking down at her body which is lying against the cold, hard floor.

"I got you, Mt.Lady."

"Woods...?"

"You're OK..."

Yuu blinked, and as her vision clears, it isn't Woods but a green haired hero clad in a green jumpsuit.

"Are you OK!?"

"Ah, you are..."

"I'm Deku... Midoriya Izuku."

"I know... Saw you on TV during the UA sports festival."

"You do? I'm happy to hear that, Mt.Lady!"

Izuku then outstretched his hand, and Yuu grabbed it before Deku pulls her up to her feet.

"Where's Woods?"

"I couldn't find him, Mt.Lady... I'm sorry. The explosion probably blew him up to bits."

"Oh God...." Yuu felt tears falling out from her eyes, but Izuku then calmed her down.

"It's not your fault, Mt.Lady... You didn't know that he would pull a suicide move like that, and on top of that, you were hurt. I'm sad as well, I couldn't save him in time."

Yuu then hugged Izuku, sobbing onto the shorter boy's shoulder. Izuku hugged her back, out of sadness and grief. His hug is warm, and Yuu found herself being comforted rather easily with it.

But what Izuku didn't know, is that Yuu's obsession to him had begun at that moment.

During the first few days after Woods's funeral, Yuu began to ask Izuku out to cheer her up. But then it escalated rather slowly, until one day, at Yuu's apartment...

"I love you, Izuku."

"Eh?"

"You heard me. I loved you Izuku... Ever since Woods died and I moved on... I just can't get these feelings off of you."

"Mt.Lady--"

"Call me Yuu... From now on."

She stood up from the couch slowly, and puts her hands on Izuku's shoulders.

"I can't live without you, Izuku. I will claim you... You are mine, and mine alone."

"Uhh, Mt.Lady..."

"I told you to call me by my first name...!"

Izuku quickly pulled himself away from Yuu, and ran to the door.

"Mt.Lady, this isn't you... Calm down."

"Calm down? No, no I can't... Not if I'm left alone... Not again!"

Quickly Izuku opened the door forcefully using One For All, and ran as fast as he could out of the apartment. He ran down the stairs because the elevator is still busy.

He descended down 3 floors, and just as he reached the bottom, the elevator door beside the stairwell opened, revealing Yuu walking out of it. Now only escape is in Izuku's mind, and he ran even faster.

He ran until he reached a park, and hid inside one of the public restrooms. The men's room is empty, and he quickly hid inside one of the stalls and sat down.

Izuku pulls out his phone, and called Bakugo's number. It took a few seconds for Bakugo to pick up.

"Fuck off, nerd! I'm busy."

With that Bakugo hung up, turns out he is 'busy' playing Call of Duty Warzone at his dorm room, screaming out bloody murder towards a lobby full of trash talking kids through his mic.

Quickly, Izuku phoned Ochako's number. However Ochako didn't answer the phone.

It turns out that she and the 1A girls are playing at an arcade, and she didn't notice the phone inside her purse vibrating. She had silenced the phone.

Failing, Izuku called Mineta. Somewhere at the city, Mineta felt his phone vibrating inside his pocket while he reads another Playboy magazine. He took his phone out and grinned.

"Hello, Mineta?! Mineta, where are you? I need help!"

"Where am I, huh?"

"In your face!" Kaminari's voice is heard. Laughter then ensued before Mineta disconnected the call.

Izuku then checked the date. April 1st, they must've thought that he's pulling a prank call.

Finally, Izuku called Kirishima.

"Hey Midori-Bro! How'd you do today!?"

"Kirishima! I need help!"

"Help? Of course, brother, what you want?"

"Call the cops, anyone, please, and fast!"

"Cops? Bro, where are you?"

"I'm at--"

However Yuu found him, and much to his dismay the restroom is still empty. No witnesses are present.

"Found you, my dear Izuku..."

"NO! STAY AWAY--"

The call disconnected. Kirishima, his eyes as wide as dinner plates quickly called the police.

However it is too late. Yuu captured Izuku, and knocked him out. In the midst of carrying him, Izuku's phone fell to the floor, and when the police arrived after tracking the signal they only found it in the bathroom.

Izuku felt himself being thrown to a bed rather forcefully after he got his clothes stripped off from his body.

"You do know that I am lonely right...? I became a hero, tried to gain attention using my figure but that Midnight is still standing out instead of me... Now I lost Woods... I don't want to lose you too."

"Yes, but this isn't the way! I'm far younger than you, Mt.Lady--"

Izuku is met with a kick to the cheek.

"I told you many goddamned times... Call me by my first name."

She licked her lips as she took off her clothes slowly, revealing that juices are leaking out of her pussy.

"Every night... I've thought of you. At first I tried to resist, knowing that you are far younger than me... But then when I climaxed... I just can't help but think of you even more lewdly every night after."

"Yuu... Please don't do this!" But Small-Zuku went erect from the sight of Yuu in her birthday suit.

"Don't worry. Yuu knows that age is just a number, and she knows that you need an adult. Yuu is all you needed, Izuku.... Her precious..."

She descended on the bed, as it creaked under their weight.

"Let's start our family, My Precious...."

- To Be Continued