Froggy Crisis! (Tsuyu x Izuku)

Tsuyu Asui is an unique girl in her class. Personality and the traits of a frog in a girl's body.

However this does mean that she also has the instincts of a frog as well. One is that to mate with her beloved.

There are obstacles. Like Uraraka, Momo, Jirou and Mina... And why are we talking about Hagakure, again?

She stared at a certain green haired cinnamon roll, finishing a math worksheet without much effort. He could've been popular with the ladies for his strength, intelligence and looks. But some really focused themselves to become heroes, casting their feelings aside.

However for Tsu, the hardest part is to let go. She made a small growl as she felt a pair of eyes staring at her breasts which were pressed against her desk.

Quickly, she used her long tongue to slap the perpetrator out of the classroom.

"What's that racket? Where's Mineta?"

"Ah, he's probably off to the restroom, ribbit."

In actuality, he landed right at Midnight, accidentally groping her in the chest.

"Oops."

Nobody has seen or heard of from Mineta for the rest of the day. Anyway, Tsu couldn't let go of these feelings but those skanks she called her friends were in the way. If they continue to pour affection into Izuku, the cinnamon roll in question, she'll go crazy.

As if she is right now.

Later during lunch, Tsuyu went to the cafeteria which is full of 1A and 1B classmates, and she can see Sero watching another episode of Angry Kacchan on Iida's laptop.

The episode in question shows Katsuki trying to take out the trash, but then a cat appeared and knocked the trash bin down, spilling all of it's contents. He then went on a rampage, trying to blow the cat out of the school grounds, but because of the damages caused, he was arrested by the police for vandalism and littering. Not just that, Aizawa appears again, telling Katsuki that he is expelled.

Gazing away from the laptop, she sees the real Bakugo scolding the living hell out of Mina for not stopping at creating that series.

Then she gazed at where Izuku is, with Ochako. She stared as Ochako picked up a piece of rice that stuck onto Izuku's cheek, her hands are now gripping her tray furiously.

"Hey! Asui! You're holding up the line!"

She then made a brief glance to see that the 1B students are still waiting for Tsu to get her food, angrily. She apologized before taking her food and went to where Izuku is, sitting across from him.

"Ah, Tsu! Let's eat together." Ochako exclaimed.

"Yes, Ochako, ribbit."

They ate their lunches together, but Tsu is eating rather slowly as she stared at Izuku more than she is scooping up the food using her chopsticks.

What can she do, to get rid of the competition?

But then she remembered. Some frogs can hypnotize unsuspecting individuals. A lightbulb appears, and she snapped her fingers.

Later, she sent a message to the entirety of female classmates from 1A and 1B to meet up somewhere.

They arrived at a dark room, and they wondered.

"It's evening. Where on earth is Tsu?" Ochako asked.

"You're asking me? I'm not the one sending those invites." Setsuna replied.

But then the lights turned on, blinding the girls inside for a moment. When their visions cleared up, they see a two purple orbs, spinning at the end of the room. Those orbs are none other than Tsu's eyes, using the hidden skill of her quirk yet known to all that knew her... To hypnotize people.