A Greenshade Birthday (Nemuri & Saiko x Izuku), July 15 Special

The night and the dream (read: nightmare) is long... If only our beloved cinnamon roll knew about that hours ago.

Midoriya Izuku, formerly quirkless until he finally inherits One For All managed to rise into being a licensed hero from UA. The boy has the heart of a chivalrous hero, that Stain can see unlike most of the other 'Heroes' currently.

However, Izuku is still a human and we all know that the human mind can be broken through intense mental trauma... Caused by a night of terror.

"Midoriya, you're staying in class after it ends. Everyone else is free to leave to their dorm rooms."

Bakugo scoffed, at least it isn't him that stayed in Midnight's class. The last time it happened, Mineta and Kaminari literally became hollow zombies from her 'supplementary lessons'. The both of them scowled at him for being able to stay with her for a little while longer.

But Nemuri Kayama, AKA Midnight the 'Rated-R Pro Heroine' has an interest in this boy, the green haired cinnamon roll who carried the class whenever danger comes. Despite his chivalrous bravery, he is still a 'submissive cutie' in Midnight's dictionary.

Also, later as night becomes midnight, is a special day after Nemuri sees his profile. July 15, his birthday, and the day that he would be hers and hers only. She licked her lips lustfully as she thought of Izuku, clad only in his boxers, and a leather collar on his neck begging for Nemuri to punish him if he did something not worthy of a pet.

The day before, as Nemuri is in deep thoughts about claiming Izuku, a monocle-clad girl approaches.

"Ah, if it isn't the Rated-R Pro Heroine, Midnight..."

She turned her gaze to the girl, who gracefully bowed before the pro heroine.

"Do I know you?"

"Oh, where are my manners, I am Intelli Saiko of Seiai Academy. I am here to offer you some assistance..."

"In what? Enlighten me, young lady."

Saiko handed her a dossier of Izuku, with an evil smile on her face. Nemuri reads through the dossier, before chuckling maliciously as she finished reading it.

"It seems that we shared the same agenda, Midnight-Senpai. In fact, you are one of the few people I respected... Dominant and assertive." Saiko told her, as Nemuri then noticed the riding crop that she brought along.

"If we're getting him, what's our plan?"

"Simple..."

Back to the present, Izuku stayed in class, like Nemuri instructed him to. He does not know what did he do wrong, and even if he finds out he would do all his best so that Nemuri would accept his apology.

"Kayama-Sensei..."

"Midoriya. You know why I called you right now?"

"No, Sensei. Am I in trouble?"

"Not in the slightest. I'm going to ask you a couple of questions, and don't you even dare lie to me."

Izuku sees the whip hung on the wall behind Nemuri, before gulping and nodding nervously.

"Are you mute? Speak to reply."

"I... I was saying, alright Sensei. You can ask away."

"First things first, Midoriya... What do you think of my class? Do you find troubles during your studies?"

"No, not really."

Nemuri analyzed Izuku's expression when he said that, and because he is not too nervous or averting his gaze, the Rated-R Pro Heroine knew that he is telling the truth.