What’s going to happen now?

Cole’s POV:

I woke up to someone tossing in bed.

Heather.

I shot upright in time to see her fall off the bed. My wolf howled as he heard her thump on the ground and the nightstand rattle.

“Heather!” I yelled, jumping off the bed and picking her up gently and going back on the mattress.

“Open your eyes Heather. Please.” She looked like she was crying, and her eyes were scrunched together.

This was one Hell of a nightmare.

She opened her eyes, those beautiful brown grey eyes. I wiped a tear away from her cheek.

“Cole…” She said.

“What happened?”

“A nightmare. Just a nightmare.”

Bullshit. Then I saw something red from her back which brought my thoughts of badgering her to tell me her nightmare to a stop. “Heather, you are bleeding.”

“Huh?”

I got up and carried her to the bathroom, setting her on the toilet and taking out a cleaning wipe. I started to lift her shirt and clean the wound.

“I think I fell and hit the nightstan-Ow!” I pulled back the wipe and it was crimson red.

“Sorry. It’s going to burn.”  I hated that Heather was in pain.

When I finished and put a bandage on her I said “Heather, that was no nightmare. That was something worse.”

“It was nothing.”

“Kitten, please.” I said gently grabbing her chin so I was looking into her  eyes.

Then she did something that I have dreamed of ever since I found out about mates. She kissed me. It was quick, but enough to get my wolf howling for more.

She stared at me, and I couldn’t tame or control my wolf. My mouth was asking for more. her mouth moved to say something, but my lips were already crashing down on her pink full ones. I wanted to get to know all the details of her mouth. My hand was in her hair and cupping her delicate face without me knowing.

WE FINALLY KISSED HER!

I kno-shit. Can she breathe?

I moved a bit so she gasped and broke apart.

“Wow…” She whispered.

Say something!

“Kitten is feisty.”

She punched my arm. Very feisty kitten.

“What tim- it’s 6 AM! Ew!” She said. I chuckled and got up.“I’m not going back to sleep.” I frowned on the inside. Our kissing distracted me from what got us in the bathroom in the first place.

“Tell me what happened.”

“Okay. Okay.” She sat on the bed and I sat right by her.

Whatever her nightmare was, I had a feeling it involved Kyle.

And I feared what it meant.

 THANK YOU FOR 1K VIEWS!!! Love you all! *virtually hugs* Should I keep including Cole's POV?