Chapter 85 (Slight nsfw🥵)

Start from the beginning

Ji Li didn't dare to look to Qin Li at all, and hurriedly left after answering twice.

Qin Li looked at the other person's back, which was quite ‘fleeing’. Not only did he not get the slightest irritation, but he also revealed a little contented smile.

Having boiled it in warm water for so long, someone is finally showing signs of being'cooked'.

...

After all, it was filming on the crew, and Ji Li really wanted to hide.

One night later, his calmness burned by the intimate scenes finally returned slowly. At less than ten o'clock the next day, he arrived at the small attic hotel and prepared for a new round of filming.

Although the sky was dark in the second half of the year in Iceland, the crew still filmed in accordance with the strict plan of the ‘24-hour’ system.

The next scene is not difficult to say.

Wen Qiong and Lu Yao fell into a deep sleep after unrestrained hugs and requests. After waking up, they hugged each other in the quilt, quietly enjoying such tenderness.

But what is surprising is that Qin Li and Ji Li, who have always cooperated in a tacit understanding, were NG for 20 consecutive times by director Cameron!

"card!"

This is the twenty-first NG sound.

In recent years, whether in the real world or in this world, Ji Li's control of the character has reached the point where it goes smoothly.

Now after being repeatedly NG by Cameron, he seems to be a newcomer Xiao Bai who can't shoot. Such a puzzled gap made him frown.

"It's not right, Qin and Ji, your current tender aura is very fake at first glance."

Cameron gesticulated with his hands and raised his brows. "Ji, the kind of attachment I want is not for you to perform with your eyes, but from the inside out."

If it is an ordinary director's film, as long as the actor's look and lines are in place, perhaps the scene will be able to pass.

But Cameron obviously has unique insights into such a scene. As a senior and demanding director, he is very dissatisfied with the performance of the two leading actors this time, especially Ji Li.

Ji Li sat up from the bed and asked patiently for advice, "Director, I still don't understand what you mean too much."

Yu Fuya got the thermos cup and sent it to Ji Li while the crew stopped filming and took a break, and silently signaled him not to worry.

Ji Li was holding a thermos cup, but he didn't want to drink water.

Attachment from the inside out?

How should he behave in order to be counted as attachment?

Actors do not rely on their eyes and expressions, but only rely on aura and a sense of atmosphere. This is too torturous!

Qin Li also got up, he vaguely understood what Cameron wanted, but in the current shooting environment, it was actually difficult to achieve, "Drink some warm water to warm up your body."

Shooting is like this, the more anxious you are, the less you can get it.

"Ok."

Ji Li responded and reluctantly poured himself a sip of warm water.

Cameron saw that Ji Li was still half-knowledgeable, and changed another way of saying, "Qin and Ji, have you ever had sex? Or, have you had **** with other people separately?"