Ning Yuzhou said indifferently, "Thank you for your advice during this period of time."

After listening, Hu Yansheng's doubts disappeared, and he felt a little happy in his heart, and he immediately felt that he was great. He even bothered to point someone to cultivate. There are not many demon cultivators like him.

"If there are roast suckling pigs, it's okay to go there." Hu Yansheng said.

After Hu Yansheng left, Wen Qiao couldn't help but keep looking at Ning Yuzhou.

Ning Yuzhou put away the stove, turned to look at her, and asked with a smile, "What are you looking at?"

"Husband, you really want to make a suckling pig for Hu Yansheng?" Wen Qiao asked, always feeling that her husband's behavior just now was quite meaningful.

Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun also protested, feeling that Brother Ning had changed, and he even cooked other monster beasts casually, but they never cooked them.

Ning Yuzhou calmly said: "Yes, if he goes to the mainland with us, it doesn't matter if he does it for him."

Wen Qiao: "..."

Wen Qiao seemed to understand that her husband really had his own way of doing things, and in an understatement, she kidnapped a king-level monster to take them in an unfamiliar continent.

After the celebration, Wen Qiao still took two monster beasts out of the palace to fight with other sea beasts every day.

Later, their range of activities was no longer limited to the Xingyue Gorge, but also outside the Xingyue Gorge. Wen Qiao took the water pressure of the deep sea as a temper, practicing boxing, fighting, and tempering the body in the deep sea...

Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun also fight the ninth-tier sea beasts every day.

Ning Yuzhou didn't go out very much, more often he stayed in the palace to refine alchemy, or meditate, or refine the earth's heartless fireworks, and he was very busy.

At this time, it has been a year since the collapse of the Yin Yang Spring space, no demon repair stared at Xingyue Gorge anymore, Hu Yansheng no longer stopped Wen Qiao and the others from going out, and sometimes he even followed Wen Qiao and them to run out to find the seabed. Practice in some special environments, and then stand there watching Wen Qiao lead the two monsters to practice.

Hu Yansheng was doing something completely opposite to his tough and fierce appearance, and he was completely unconscious.

***

Before I knew it, another two years passed.

It has been three years since Wen Qiao and the others came to the endless sea.

In the past three years, Wen Qiao, Ning Yuzhou, and Wen Tutu have all worked hard to cultivate, and Wen Tutu successfully promoted to the 9th-order monster. Wen Qiao finally cultivated to the late stage of the Yuan Kong Realm. Although Ning Yuzhou has not been out of the palace, But its cultivation base has also grown steadily, and it is already in the late stage of the Yuan Vein Realm.

When Ning Yuzhou was successfully promoted to the late stage of Yuanmai realm, Wen Qiao was very happy, "Husband, your cultivation speed is indeed much faster, but because of the spiritual veins in the space?"

Ning Yuzhou smiled and said, "It's a bit, but the most important thing is that it can successfully refine the geocentric red fireworks."

After nearly three years of hard work, Ning Yuzhou finally condensed the scarlet flames that Qin Hongdao gave him.