"Yeah let's not get him involved" I decided.

...

[After 7 Years]

Kai's POV

I woke up at 6am as usual. And was going through my schedule that my secretary handed me last day. I wish I could fire him. But I just can't!

Huh..... No one was a better secretary than Avana was. That multi talented girl was precious. It's been 7 years I don't know how she is or even if she's alive or married. I sighed. I wish she's leading a good life. I kissed the phoenix pendant that she gave me. I always carry that with me.

Should I go to India and look for her? No there's too much work. Business is not the same as it used to be. There's loads and loads of work and most of the employees are hopelessly lazy. I can't even fire them now. One vacant place will lead to a huge loss and I can't afford that.

Whatever.........
So today I've to meet a client at the x coffee shop at 10am. Ok time for work. I dressed up and left.

[In The Office]

I was going through some files while there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said and the director of the marketing department came in.

"Is there something you need?" I asked.

"No sir but shouldn't you be at the x coffee shop right now? You have to meet Mrs. Novikov"

"Yes but that's at 10am and now it's 8.10am"

"No sir you were supposed to be meeting her at 8am. Maybe Secretary Ross had mixed up the timings"

"Where's he?"

"He's late. Maybe he'll be here within half an hour or something" this boiled my blood. How can someone be so careless and also be late for work?! He's so done!

"Then. Give Secretary Ross a message for me"

"Yes sir?"

"Tell him he's fired" I got up from my chair.

"But sir you'll...."

"Not a word" I said and I could feel that she's terrified. Well that's better I guess.

I rushed down to the parking spot and drove towards the x coffee shop. I drove as fast as I can and reached there by 8.17am. I saw Mrs. Novikov sitting on a table calmly. Ross's so dead if she rejects this deal.

I walked in and went towards her table and the first thing that I did was bowed to her and said, "I'm sorry for being late, Madam"

"It's alright. Have a seat. Coffee?"

"Yes please"

[After A Few Minutes]

I was nearly done negotiating while a woman walked past our table towards the exit. The smell!! Before I knew it, I stood up and chased after that woman. I have to see her face!

Eventually I caught upto her.I grabbed her by the shoulder and made her turn in my direction. A mixed emotional rush was going through my body when I saw her face. I found her lips and pressed it lightly and hugged her tight after breaking the kiss.

It's Avana! My Avana. She hugged me back.

"Hi" she said.

"Welcome back honey" I smiled at her.

Someone was punching my leg constantly. When I looked down, it felt like I was looking at a miniature self of mine. The only thing that came out of his mouth was,"She's Mine!" While he hugged Avana's legs. I was at a loss of words.

She chuckled at my condition and said, "That's Goh! Goh Hiwatari"

"Is that....?"

"Yes that's your son" I was speechless. It was a shock to me. I didn't know that I had a son all these years. I knelt down.

He grabbed my neck and our foreheads met. I smiled and said,"Hi"

"Hi dad. It's so nice to meet you finally" he said with a sweet angelic smile.

"Yes my Goh, I'm so glad to meet you" I picked him up.

"I've heard how brave you were! How you saved mom"

"Yeah?" I smiled and kissed his cheek. And smiled at her.

"So how's your married life?" She asked sadly.

"Married?" I'm confused.

"Then who was that woman earlier?"

"Woman? Oh fu-" ck(Because there's a child). Mrs. Novikov! I handed him over to her,"I'll be back in a minute"

I rushed over to her and saw that she was leaving. I stood in front of her and said,"Madam...."

"Ah here you are" she cut me off,"Here's you contract, I signed it. Looking forward to work with you in the furure" and handed me the contract.

"Thank you madam! And I'm so sorry for wasting your precious time"

"No it's okay, family is important. Take good care of them!"

"Yes madam" she smiled and left.

Family huh! Sounds good. I turned around and saw her standing. Without thinking I said,"Marry Me!"

She was silent so I said again,"Well?" Hoping for an answer.

"Well I don't think I have a reason to say no. But..."

"What?"

"Do you have any vacant position in your company maybe? I'm totally jobless right now"

"You quit the army?"

"Yeah"

"Why?" I don't get it. It was her heart and soul.

"Just wanna live for myself and for my family a bit"

"Well I just fired my secretary in the morning"

"No you don't have to fire anyone"

"No I already have. He brought this upon himself. You got nothing to do with it" and kissed her cheek.

"Okay"

[On The Wedding Day]

The bride-

The family photo-

The family photo-

                          THE END

                          THE END