Introduction

Hey guys welcome to another story.
It's been a while.

So this story is also about an Indian girl and our favorite Kai Hiwatari. But it's a bit matured one but I won't ask you to be of the right age to read this (because I'm not myself😉). But there are some curse words and some matured scenes so if it gives you cringe or you don't like reading smut scenes then I'll recommend you should stop reading.

But if you are reading this then I'll try my best to make this my best writing so you can enjoy it.

Before starting this I have 1 question to ask you guys. Do you want a happy ending or not?
Just let me know.

 Do you want a happy ending or not? Just let me know

This is the female lead, Avana. It's a random character drawn by me so if you don't like it you can always imagine someone or yourself as her. You'll get more details about her in the story.

All the drawings and the story belongs to me so if you wanna reuse it just give me credits alright? Because all these really took a lot of effort.

Thank You for reading the story. Hope you will like it.

Welcome to this story that's about to get interesting! Before starting the story just for your information most of the POVs will be of the female lead!

😄💙

So