"Voltaire was talking to someone a few minutes ago and of course he was talking in code language but we got something"

"What?"

"Where it all started"

"Where it all started? That means Moscow"

"Yes but we can attack now but there'll be a lot of casualties and he might escape. So it'll be wise to take it to Moscow"

"Then meet you at the airport"

"Meet you at the airport"

"Jai Hind"

"Jai Hind"

I hung up and then Kai spoke up, "Moscow isn't where it all started"

"Then do you know where?"

"Tala's house! I'm afraid he's planning to take Tala either as hostage or in his team"

"But Tala won't agree. Will he?"

"He doesn't have a choice. They can control him"

"Fuck" I picked up my phone and called Vaskar.

"Don't go to the airport, come straight to Tala Valkov's house"

"Why?"

"This is where it all started, at least Kai said so"

"You trust this guy?"

"Yes and I got some flies about this in the office as well"

"Ok we'll be there and be careful he had left a while ago, try to evacuate the house"

"Yes no casualties"

"Yeah and oh try not to kill him"

"I'll try but it'll be for the best if he dies you know!"

"I know but General doesn't feel that way"

"Yeah" we both laughed and I hanged up.

"But why Tala's house though?" I asked Kai.

"Let's go to his house, I'll tell you on the way"

I rode the Softail and he sat behind me.

"Tala's dad and Voltaire were business partners, that was a long time ago like way before I was born. That's how BIOVOLT started. Then after a few years, suddenly he died though I feel like he was murdered by Voltaire. Then he started manipulating and brain washing Tala. That's how he became the first soldier. And that fear and trauma he has, I think he'll be devastated after seeing Voltaire again. We gotta warn him. I have to protect him this time"

"We will"

[30 Minutes Later]

We reached Tala's house. Kai went inside as I parked the Softail and went inside. Kai ran in first to protect his friend.

Suddenly, I heard a whirring sound of something. When I turned around to see what it belongs to, my jaw dropped. A helicopter, a helicopter is heading towards this direction. And I'm pretty sure Voltaire's in it.

I rushed inside and saw Kai and Tala.

"Kai take Tala and leave this place as fast as you can" I said

"Nat! What's going on?" Tala asked

"Tala no time to explain. Kai take him to somewhere safe"

"At once" Kai took Tala's hand and was dragging him outside just then the chopper landed and if Kai and Tala go outside now, they might shoot them or worse capture them. No I won't be able to handle so many people alone.

Moreover, some people arrived by cars as well. I caught a glimpse of them from the window and there were about 50 men.

"Wait. Don't go! Find a safe place within the house and put this (earpiece) on and keep this (revolver) with you just in case. And stay as quite as possible" I handed him a earpiece and a revolver. They went upstairs. I called Vaskar.

"They're here"

"We'll be there in 5"

"Ok but there are his men all over the place so be careful and try not to raise alert"

"Copy that! I'll connect with you once we're in"

"Yes and I'll try to come up with a plan"

"We'll be waiting for your next command, Jai Hind!"

"Jai Hind!"

...

They broke into the house and went straight upstairs. I took cover behind a couch. I can hear one of the men saying,"Do you think the bike belongs to Valkov?"

Then Voltaire answered,"Don't know what this kid like these days. Go find him. I want him alive he's the main key to this mission. I'll be in the second room. Bring him to me"

"Yes boss!" two men went to search for Tala.

Fuck! I gotta protect Tala. I followed those two as quietly as I can.

"Kai come in. Kai? Over!" I tried to reach out to him via the earpiece.

"Yes?" Came the response

"Where are you hiding? Over!"

"Attic"

"Ok stay there. Stay low" I've been to Tala's house before so I knew where the attic was and within a minute I reached there. Those two men were still searching.

Meanwhile my team appeared and contacted me.

"Commander come in. Over!"

"I'm on line. Over!"

"We're in. Over!"

"Good. Listen carefully V, there's a tree in the north-east. Over!"

"Yes I see it. Over!" Vaskar responded

"You may get a clear shot from the west branch and if you do take it. Over!"

"But kill him A? Over!" Vaskar said nervously

"Yes there's two people inside one of them is the target, we can't take the risk and that's a command to all of you. If anyone gets a clear shot take it. Over!"

"Copy that!" All said

"And Sergeant B lead squad-3 and march towards the attic to protect the target. Over!"

"Copy that commander" Sergeant Bhadra responded.

"Mahesh, lead squad-2 surround the entire building. Over!"

"Roger that!" Mahesh said and they followed the commands.

...

As soon as squad-3 along with Sergeant Bhadra came to the attic, I left for the second room of the second floor, where Voltaire was and I ordered squad-1 to accompany me.

"I have a clear shot commander" Vaskar said.

"Don't shoot not yet. You'll take the shot at my command"

"Copied"

TO BE CONTINUED