"Fuck off I'm working" now I'm used to his seductive statements.

"At a sex toy store?"

"Yeah this was a secret hideout. But why are you here?"

"I'm running out of condoms honey" Yes we had sex a few times but...

"That's a lie you are just following me"

"Yes because I'm preparing a special gift for my girlfriend, so make sure to come home early." he said and kissed my cheek.

That special gift was none other than his handmade food. That was delicious. He makes the best food ('• ¬ •')

[Back To Present]

Today's Saturday again. I'm at my desk in the office doing some paperworks.

I was summoned at the CEO's office that is Kai's. I knocked the door.

"Come in" came the response from inside.

"Any particular reason sir?"

"Yes Miss Shaw today you have to accompany me to a wedding?"

"A wedding? May I ask why Sir?"

"Yes. The wedding's of the man who just became the owner of the X company and I wanna negotiate a deal with him and also I got an invitation so....."

"The owner of the X company gave up his position to his son-in-law and not his daughter? I've heard that's she's quite capable of handling the company well. At least rumors say so."

"Well that's none of our business. Is it?"

"Yeah sorry sir"

"It's alright"

"But I have a problem" I said

"What is it?"

"I don't have anything to wear"

"That's okay I'll buy you one on the way"

"Thank you I owe you this one"

"You owe me nothing! You are my girlfriend after all. Take this as a gift"

"You're aware that my secretary contract ends the day after tomorrow right?"

"Yes I'm well aware but it haven't end yet so you're mine. And if you really wanna repay me that bad, then why don't we do something fun after the wedding?"

"Behave in the office"

"Should I take that as a yes?"

"Absolutely not"

"Well you'll agree eventually"

I smiled and walked back to my desk.
...

He got me a dress as promised