🍂 chapter- 3 🍂

Start from the beginning

"Oh right, tae take kookie with you to the college you both are going together.." Mrs kim said excitedly serving jungkook his breakfast.

Jungkook slightly jumps on his chair still staring at taehyung who put his phone side while looking at his mom with a frown.

"What? Are you serious?" Taehyung asks.

"Am i laughing?" She replies rolling her eyes.

"But why? Tell our driver to do that. I am not gonna take him with me." Taehyung said not realising how jungkook's smile fells and eyes watered.

"No you will take him with you and that's final otherwise be ready to face the consequences." She warned.

"Fine fine. Aish now i have to inform my friends i got a younger brother few months ago." He said sighing heavily making jungkook and mrs kim to go all red.

"I AM NOT YOUR BROTHER."

"HE IS NOT YOUR BROTHER."

Both jungkook and mrs kim shouts in unison while slamming on the table. Taehyung felt a sense of dread in his body after seeing the deadly glares.

"O-ok, you both don't have to shout, damn they look so scarry." Taehyung mumbled last line while gulping.

Both mrs kim and jungkook smiled in victory and high fives. Well why not jungkook is not taehyung's brother not even in his wildest dream.

Same goes for mrs kim, jungkook is her future son in law. Future planning you know.

"Umm hyungie h-how am i-i looking?" Jungkook asks shyly playing with his hands. Taehyung glanced at him for a second and turns again to eat.

"Very cute and adorable." Taehyung replies honestly stuffing his mouth with pancake.

Jungkook's cheeks turned red hearing it. He bite his lower lip to stop himself from smiling like an idiot. He was already squealing from inside.

"T-thank you taetae hyungie." He said softly blushing.

--🥀--

"Finally we are here. If you need anything don't come to me alright. Try to stay away from me as much as you can, got it." Taehyung orders.

"Wae?" Jungkook asks tilting his head in confusion.

"Because i told you to. You don't know me i don't know you alright bye stranger." Taehyung said.

He took out his key from the bike with a bunny keychain attached on it and starts to walk inside.

The bunny keychain was gifted by jungkook on his birthday. According to jungkook it will always remind him of jungkook because taehyung always calls him bunny.