"I'm mentally unstable and you got the worse of it, especially when um- when we lost the baby," Naala said closing her eyes.

"Please don't cry because I can't hug you right now," Dave said putting his blunt out,

"I'm not gonna cry," Naala answered, "I don't think I have any more tears left to cry Amir,"

Which was true, Naala was mentally exhausted and the tears just wouldn't come anymore.

Naala unhooked the pumping machine and turned it off. She had pumped 2 full bottles of milk that she will pour away.

"I let you deal with all that shit on your own, I'm sorry," Dave apologised again. "I was a coward, I couldn't even comfort you at your darkest time. I was out looking for the next bit of pussy,"

"Was it because I wasn't good enough?" Naala asked a question that she always wanted an answer to.

"No Love, it was because I was childish. I wasn't ready for our commitment, I should have never asked you to marry me so soon," Dave said honestly.

"Then why did you? I was happy with how we were, I didn't need marriage," Naala said getting comfortable in her seat.

"I thought that's what you wanted," Dave shrugged,

It was a classic case of zero communication. That was Naala and Dave's downfall, they didn't communicate well.

"I wanted you to love me," Naala responded. "Only me, not those other girls. I stuck by you, even when you hurt me so bad,"

Dave stood up and walked to the edge of the balcony so he was closer to her. "Baby please don't cry," Dave sighed, Naala was his weakness - she stripped away his barriers.

"I've been trying to get you out of my head but I can't," Naala admitted, "I've been convincing myself that you hurt me so badly that I shouldn't love you but I do," She started to cry so she closed her eyes to steady herself.

"Come and open the door," Dave spoke walking back through his room. He surpassed Trinity and walked straight out of the room.

As expected, the door was unlocked and he walked into the room Naala shared with Hassan.

"Stop crying baby, I'm sorry," Dave said hugging her tightly.

"You hurt me Amir, so much," Naala sobbed in his arms. His strong arms held her and consoled her, even through everything he put her through, Naala was still in love with him.

"I know I'm sorry," Dave whispered in her ear.

"I loved you, why couldn't you love me back?" Naala asked through her tears.

No matter how hard she tried to deny it, she couldn't not love him. The problem was she loved Hassan the same way, but what Dess told her last night threw her off.

"I did love you, I still love you Naala, I'm never gonna stop loving you," Dave spoke softly,

"But it still hurts," Naala cried,

"I know, I can only make up for it. I'm gonna make up for what I did to you," He spoke kissing her cheek repeatedly.

"That's what you say all the time," Naala said to him. "I'm tired of it,"

"I'm not the same person anymore Naala, I promise you that," Dave spoke quietly rubbing her back.

He kissed her head and wiped her face. "I'm sorry baby," Dave said continuously. He kissed her cheek and moved closer to her lips.

"I'm not going to cheat on Hassan, that's not what this is about to be," Naala pointed between them.

"And you're not gonna cheat on Trinity, she doesn't deserve that," Naala added,