Part 1: Night of Passion

It had been trines since the Chamberlain had last been summoned by his Emperor to his bed chamber. A good many of his fellow rivals were more favored by SkekSo to be summoned to the bed chamber. And they all usually knew what it meant. Usually mating.

The Emperor's health was really beginning to fail. He was desperate for essence, and with having what they thought was having exterminated all the Gelflings, all they had was Podling essence now, and it failed miserably all the time. Gelfling essence was superior to Podling essence in every way.

SkekSil desperately wanted to be in his emperor's good graces. He had been his advisor for 960 trine. He enjoyed it. But he wondered why the Emperor would summon him to his room? Was he in trouble? Or was there something else in store? There had to be a good reason for being summoned to the bed chamber instead of elsewhere in the castle.

Sil reached his leader's room, and knocked before letting himself in. "You summoned me, Emperor?" he asked curiously.

"Yes, Chamberlain. Come in." SkekSo replied. He was naked already.

"What would you have of me?" Sil could feel his heart pounding excitedly against his ribs. He bowed in respect.

"I am in need of your companionship tonight."

"Hmm?" This did indeed please Sil to hear him say that.

"Get undressed." So ordered him.

"Yes, my Emperor. Happy to serve." Sil smiled.

Well, at least this wasn't going to be a punishment.

Chamberlain began to remove his robes, carefully and neatly. He took great pride in wearing his fancy red and black robes. He put them on a nearby chair to make sure they stayed out of the way or wouldn't get lost.

"I ready, sire." Sil said.

"I see. Come, join me." So ordered.

The Emperor had the biggest bed of all the Skeksis here in the castle. Any of them would be happy to want to sleep in it, or please their emperor.

Sil gladly took the invitation and climbed up onto the bed. He laid on his right side, facing his leader. He was a little nervous, but more excited to be pleasing him instead.

"What you want to do?" Sil asked.

The Emperor eyed his advisor hungrily. His body looked so tantalizing tonight. He was very sexually ready in his mind.

"You are to lay there on not do a thing to stop me on what I want. You can make as much noise as you want. You got that?" SkekSo demanded.

"Yes." came the reply.

The emperor began to climb over to Sil, who began to lean back onto his back. He was willingly submitting.

The Emperor had longed to pounce on Sil, but his health just wouldn't let him move too fast. This might be his one last opportunity for this sort of fun.

SkekSo began touching Sil on his chest, and moving down his body. He was trying to get more aroused than he was at the moment. When he reached the breasts on Sil's higher belly area, Sil couldn't help but groan in response too.

So squeezed a breast, getting more moans out of his advisor. He could feel his three penises getting ready to come out. He reached down and stroked himself. It began to let them come out sub-erect.

As he was being stroked, the touches had been sending erotic feelings through Sil's body as well. His heartbeat and breathing picked up. He moaned in response from his breasts being touched and squeezed. Then, the Emperor moved his hand down over his stomach. He also stroked the nipples down there.