eleven

ALLEN CASTLE FOUND HERSELF WALKING down the familiar stairs of the Salvatore Boarding School. Why? She had no idea, she was looking around and noticed that it was dark. Even for a vampire like her, the only thing she could see was darkness. Then after that, there was a sudden spotlight in front of her.

The vampire looks around, it was still dark. But the only thing her eyes could comprehend was the light in front of her. The light was not enough to make the whole place bright, but enough for Allen to see the group of children in front of her.

She narrowed her eyes at them before she slowly moves forward, when she was only a few meters away from them, the children starts singing a song.
They all circled her and sang, "But when the arrow finds him, a new hero dies. A new hero rises, and he will take flight. But when the arrow finds him, a new hero dies."

"What does that even mean?" Allen said with a hint of annoyance in her tone of voice.

The children stops singing before pointing at a certain direction. Allen followed their hands and her eyes widened when she saw her younger self in front of her. The young child's lips formed into a smile before pointing her index finger back at the stairs. Allen followed it and her undead heart clenched when she saw Josie lying on the bottom of the stairs.

"Josie!" She called as she ran on her side. Her eyes narrowed in confusion when she saw the black mist emitting from her body. "Jo? Wake up."

But the siphon witch didn't open her eyes. Just as when she's about to speak again, "Allen." The familiar voice of Josie Saltzman called.

The vampire immediately turns around and her eyes widened when she saw her. Her? Was this really Josie? Instead of her brunette hair, this Josie's hair was black. And her eyes, her brown eyes was replaced with a pitch black, "Jo?" She called.

The siphon witch tilts her head on her side, "We're not alone."

~~~

Allen Castle starts gasping for breath the moment she opened her eyes. The vampire looks around and a sigh of relief escapes her lips when she saw the familiar black wall of her dorm room and the paintings that is hanged on top of her bed.

The vampire closed her eyes once again before leaning her head on the headboard, her thoughts drifted to her dreams. What does that mean? And what was Josie doing there? A soft sigh escapes on her lips before she opened her eyes and looks at the alarm clock on her desk, "Ten o'clock." She reads.

Allen groaned, she was lucky that classes for today was postponed. She stood up and walks towards her bathroom. She removed her clothes before letting the water on her bathtub consumed her.

When she was done fixing herself, she immediately made her way towards Alaric's office where Hope is probably at. The tribrid decided to stay in his office, hoping that something from his private stash could help her fix the ascendant. But nope, she didn't find anything except for a few details about the ascendant but other than that? Nothing.

When Allen arrived at the office, the first thing she saw was a bunch of people gathered inside. Her eyes narrowed when her gaze landed on an unfamiliar back. "Look who finally decided to join the club." Dorian said, earning their attention.

Hope, Landon and the unfamiliar man follows his gaze, "Allen." Hope greeted with a bored tone.

The auburn haired vampire nods at her, "Found something?" She asked and Hope only shook her head as an answer, earning a frown from Allen.