Chpt.17.2: Our Successful Future

.-~*❤︎︎♡︎♥︎♡︎❤︎︎*~-.

~Years Later~

It was a Saturday night and after working, Marinette and Kagami had taken off together on a little date. Kagami was pacing around in an area where there is elegant flowers and a cute small building over her.

[The Building Since I'm Bad At Describing:]

Marinette had simply left to use the toilet since she was drinking lots of water lately, who can blame her? It was a long day after all

"What am I going to say? What am I going to do? I don't believe I'm ready... I don't believe she's ready!!" Kagami spoke slightly yelling, "Kagami you're gonna do just wonderful! I'm 100% confident that Marinette will say yes!" Longg said attempting to support their holder.
"But-"
"Remember those years of being together and how many memories the two of you created. Think back to all of those good moments that put you here now. Do you think that she will say no after all this time?"
Kagami stopped shuffling and began thinking about it, Longg was right. Marinette wouldn't say no after they have been together throughout all these years, if she would then what was the point of being together? "Okay...I-I think I'm ready." Kagami let out taking a deep breath.

Then a special memory came to her mind, the day when their relationship had first begun. A day to remember.

//
[Kagami's POV]

Although everyone may be anxious, I must confess I wasn't that nervous. Let's say that confidence is one of my major specialties. She'll choose me, right? She has to choose me. If not then... what will I do? I had gotten so attached to her the moment we started hanging out, that I felt the emotion of love. I wanted to keep feeling that emotion. That's why I participated in this competition. So I can be with Marinette. But.. what if she doesn't choose me? What will I do? Keep on living my life without feeling that one emotion. The emotion that existed in this one special person? The one who is so cheerful and flawless in nearly everything?

Right when Marinette just let out a sigh, my eyes slightly widen and everything began to hit. My palms, forehead, skin, everything! It was sweating.. my breathing started to get out of control including my heartbeat. This feeling, is something that I have not experienced before, is this how it feels like to be anxious? What if Marinette doesn't want me? What if she doesn't love me and I just made a fool out of myself? Why did I even participate in this foolish competition...

Why is it so silent?

Why is this even happening?