Wen Qiao didn't know Ning Yuzhou's thoughts, and she drank the spirit tea leisurely, lazily all over.

After walking through the space of Yin and Yang Spring, although Lan Jin Chang was carrying them when they came back and forth, they were nervous all the way due to the collapse of the Yin and Yang Spring space, and it was only now that they were completely relaxed.

After drinking the tea, they went to bed to rest.

After resting like this for a night, after recovering his spirits, Ning Yuzhou stayed in the room to make alchemy, planning to try to make a furnace of Yangyuan Pill, so as not to use it again in the future.

Wen Qiao left the palace with Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun to find the sea beasts in Xingyue Gorge.

The sea beasts had been waiting there long ago, and when they appeared, they quickly surrounded them.

As the saying goes, one is born and two are familiar. Nowadays, in the face of so many high-level sea beasts, not only Wen Qiao is very calm, but he is no longer frightened by the bunny, not to mention the unresponsive Wen Gungun, waiting for it to react. When it is scared, there is no longer anything around it that makes it scared, and then continue to calmly eat.

The sea beasts are also very experienced. They automatically queue up and push the water grass they bring to Wen Qiao one by one, let her check the contents and how many spirit pills can be exchanged, and then report the spirit pills they want.

Now these sea beasts, whether they are fierce and domineering, or cunning and selfish, do not have the idea of ​​grabbing spirit pills, but obediently exchange things for them, according to Wen Qiao's ’s rules, whoever dares to be disobedient, let Lan Jin Chang cleans them up-no, you don't need Lan Jinshang, Hu Yan just gives birth to a horse.

Hu Yansheng's black face is very useful for these bear children and sea animals.

Wen Qiao was making a friendly pill deal with the sea beasts, and Hu Yansheng suddenly appeared in front of the palace.

Hu Yansheng couldn't help but blacken his face when he saw the group of sea beasts in front of the palace queuing up like cats and waiting for the pill exchange.

His expression swept across Wen Qiao with an uncomfortable expression, thinking that Xuan Lun in the depths of the palace hadn't said anything, he raised his foot and walked over, called the sea beasts who had exchanged spirit pills over, and gave them a careful reminder.

After Wen Qiao and the sea beasts exchanged, when he was about to take back the things he exchanged to Ning Yuzhou, she found that Hu Yansheng had not left, but stood aside and stared at her. It was obvious that something was wrong.

If nothing happens, this tiger shark, who has a great prejudice against human cultivation, would not stand here specially.

"Senior Tiger, what's the matter?" Wen Qiao asked actively, ignoring his unkind look.

Hu Yansheng uttered, as if a little hard to speak, he said with difficulty: "Master Xuan's injury has stabilized. If nothing happens, it is estimated that after a few months of injury, the body will be able to fully recover..."

"Really? That's great." Wen Qiao said happily.

Hu Yansheng saw that what she said was sincere and not false, and his face was a little slow, and continued: "I heard Aunt Lan say that this time Master Xuan's injury healed is all your credit."

Wen Qiao nodded and said naturally: "Indeed, Senior Xuan would not be better without my husband."

Although this is a fact, you are so clear that it makes the demon's heart very congested.