Chatper 8: Glory Of The Romantian Empire (What Could Had Been)

Warning: Strong Laugaguage and Theme not suitable for young readers. Reader Discretion is advised.

This universe is based on The Railways Of Crootnia webseries. There are some creative differences from the series such as character design but most are the same. Hopefully this chapter remains faithful to the series and not some bad fanfiction.
I'm also working on the idea that in some cartoon universes, there is no such thing as a military or war never existed at all. Some like Hans&her do but theres are a bit tamed and cartoonish compare to the gritty realities.

==========

A world full of talking sentient vehicles with their personalities allowing them to form friendships and teamwork. The locals live in a settled and peaceful world where everyone gets along with each other well but today was about to change.

If there's one thing they don't know or lack, it is the concept of......

WARFARE!!!..
..............

A Romantian Military Base stood over the view of Crotoonia

A Romantian Military Base stood over the view of Crotoonia. Thanks to the mountianious terrian, the Romantian Corp was able to stay hidden from the locals.

Army Corps General Colombo of the VII Corps stared into the unknown. He was fasincated with the fact that the locals had sentient vehicles. How they were able to create those living machines was a mystery. In his thought, if they gather enough sentient vehicles of this reality, imagine their army composting of these machines but loyal to their respective owners.

"(General Colombo.)" one of his subortoes said. "(We're waiting for you for what tatics are to be used in this campaign)."

"(Very well then)." General Colombo said as he threw his cigeratte into the trash can.

General Colombo entered the war room where all the officers of the Royal Romantian Army stood at attention.

"(Believe, obey, fight!!!.......Roman Empire Shall Last For Enetrality.)" they shouted as they slaluted.

"(Alright settled down. Talk first.)" General Colombo said in a bold voice. He only cared about glory for the Fascist Romantian Empire.