Chapter 7: United We Stand, Divided They Fall (What Could Had Been)

Warning: Strong Theme and Langugages not suitable for young readers. Reader discretion is advised.

Just a heads up readers that I'm going to mix different Transformers counity including Bayverse, Knightverse (aka reboot Movie series), War For Cybertron (The Netfliex Animated Trilogy and Video Game series), Transformers Animated, G1 (Cartoon and Marvel Comics), IDW (2005 and 2019), aligned, and some elements of the Unicorn Trilogy.
The main timeline that this chapter takes place is based on Dark of the Moon though there are more Autobots and Deceticons. This also includes other human characters as well such as Agent Fowler and Former Sector Seven Agent Jack Burns.

==========

For many eons, the Autobots and Decepticons have fought each other for a long time

For many eons, the Autobots and Decepticons have fought each other for a long time. Their war was endless as many lives were lost.
The Autobots represented the Upper and Middle Class of Cybertron and led by Optimus Prime who believes Freedom the roght for all senitent beings.
The Decepticons were made up of worker-class Cybertronnians with some from th upper and middle class led by Megatron. They wanted to created a better Cybertron by violents. Unforunately, their true cause was ignored due to Megatronus aka The Fallen and Megatron's hunger for power, corrupted the group.

Once brothers and sisters, now at war with each other. When the Decepticons accidentally posioned Cybertron, their war came over to Earth as they countined to fight until only one group emerged victorisly.

However a threat from an alternate reality was coming. Armed with technology beyond even the Autobots and Decepticons technology. Even if they try to do the fighting alone due to their difference, they wouldn't stand a chance. The only way to fight the threat was to forget their differences and fight side by side as brothers and sisters.

Till All Are One.
............
Washington DC, Maryland

"Lennox. Lennox." Charlie Waston shouted as she, her husband, and Sam Witwicky exit Bumblebee.

"What is it?" Colonel Lennox said.

"You got to get Sentinel inside because he's the key to...."

"Don't worry we got our security ready." Lennox before shouting out to Ironhide, "Ironhide! Protect Sentinel. Get him inside."

"Considered Done." Ironhide said as he transformed into his robot mode.

But what they didn't know that Sentinel had just transformed into his robot mode behind Ironhide's back for he was about to reveal his true colors. Having been made a deal with Megatron back on Cybertron, the turncoat had turned away from his beliefs of freedom for all beings to ensure his kind surivies.

"Indeed I am." The former leader of the Autobots said as everyone except Ironhide turns toward him. "What you must realize that we were never going to win the war."

"What's he saying?" Sam Witwicky asked.

"I don't know but this isn't good." Charlie said.

"For the Sake of our planet's surivial,..." Sentinel said as he secretly loads up his comics rust gun, "A deal had to be made. With Megatron." as he pointed his cannon at Ironhide's back.
If a random nosie hadn't happened, Ironhide would had been rusting to pieces even his optics until only the rubber tires of his TopKick truck mode were left.

...