Bonus (Part 2) (M)

Start from the beginning

I blush at this comment. A few months ago, Minho ask me to move into his apartment and I could say no. So, we are used to waking up next to one and another, having breakfast with one and another and -. Oh... I forgot about one thing we are used to doing in the mourning as well. We used to shower together, and he used to prepare me and put my plug inside of me to prepare me for the day. I went back inside Felix's bedroom and look for my bag. Has soon that I found my bag I take it with me to the bathroom. I know my master will be very proud of me if I do this. I will get a reward as well! And I like rewards...

- Did you have a good night of sleep, my boyfriend asked, you didn't miss me too much?

- No Master, I respond, I had a good night of sleep. I miss you too, but we will see each other in a few hours!

- We will Kitten, he says, also, I want to ask if you have everything for your mourning routine?

- Yes, I do Master, I say, I have everything for my mourning routine. I will not forget to send you a picture when I finish.

- Good Kitten, Minho says, I can wait to see when you are done if you get a lovely reward or you will get a punishment. Also, what happens when you are punished?

- Kitten is Master's toy, I respond, and Kitten doesn't get to cum or talk unless Master asks Kitten.

- I love it when you listen to me, My boyfriend says, I hope you won't disappoint me, and I would get proof if you did your entire mourning routine.

- Kitten has a question, I ask, does Kitten have to wear the plug with the tail?

- You don't have to Kitten, he says, unless you have a skirt on, you have to wear the tail. But if you have to wear pants or shorts you can wear your normal plug.

- Thank you, Master, I say, I will start with my normal plug and if I have the opportunity, I will put my kitten tail plug on.

- Good Kitten, Minho says, I will let you go now. The boys just woke up and we need to prepare the place for the party tonight. Love you, Kitten.

- Love you too Master.

I end to call and look towards the door. I see Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin looking at me with a smirk. I blush, I feel like they will mock me.

- Kitten, Felix starts teasingly, are you going to put your plug on?

- Yes, Master, Seungmin says teasingly,

- We get it, I say blushing, I have to do the same mourning routine every mourning and one of the steps is to put a plug on.

- So, Jeongin starts, since we are all awake, why don't we go eat breakfast? After that, we can do our mourning routine which may be different for everybody.

- That's a good idea, Seungmin says, uncle Donghyuck is probably already making it as we speak.

- KIDS, uncle Donghyuck screams from downstairs, BREAKFAST IS READY AND RENJUN, JAEMIN AND CHENLE ARE HERE!

- MAMA. Jeongin creams like a dolphin and runs downstairs, I AM COMING AND I MISSED YOU!!!!

- I think it's our time to go downstairs, Felix says laughing, before everyone eats what my mama made.

The three of us walk downstairs while laughing and what we saw made us laugh even harder. Jeongin was hugging his mama so hard like it was the last time he is going to see him. We can also see Chenle Hyung struggling to get Jeongin off of him.