Bonus (Part 1) (M)

Warning: 

There will be mention of cross-dressing and boys dressing up as girls in this chapter. If you don't feel comfortable, please skip these bonus chapters. reader discretion his advised.

(Time skip - 22 years later - All the characters are at least 21 years old in these chapters)

Jeno's P.O.V

For some weird reason, we agreed to host a party at our house... Why do I think we will regret this? Anyways, Hyunjin has been asking us for weeks, even months now if he could have a party here with his friends. After none stop asking us, Renjun and Jaemin agreed to let him have a party. But there was one condition, that the Chensung and Markhyuck couple are also invited. Because we also want to have our fun. Anyways, Felix, Changbin and Jeongin were at our house helping our son decorate the house. I was wondering what costume they would dress at this party. They are probably going to have a couple of costumes which I am excited to see.

- Dad, Hyunjin screams, I need your help.

- Coming, I say.

I walk up the stairs to his room. I was wondering why he called me. I open the door to see Jeongin and Felix blushing while my boy and Changbin were pouting.

- What's going on in here, I ask, and why are you two blushing and you two pouting?

- Dad, Hyunjin starts, Changbin and I had the best idea ever! But Felix and Jeongin won't agree with us. I am sure you would be on our side dad!

- What's this plan for yours, I ask, because I don't think this plan includes you in it.

- It doesn't uncle Jeno, Felix responds, it only includes all the bottoms of each couple!

- Of course, it doesn't include them, Jeongin says, they are only doing this for their pleasure!

- We are not, Hyunjin and Changbin exclaim themselves, you are also going to love it!