Chapter 4: Balto Queen

The next day, Oliver begins to train Balto to fight so he can defend himself. After that, Oliver was taking Balto on a walk through the park. People and local dogs saw this and couldn't believe their eyes. Balto was aware people and dogs were looking at them but continued to enjoy the walk.

They finally reached the building where Oliver works. Oliver then unleashes Balto from his leash.

"Stay here, boy. I'll be back." Oliver said. Balto barked in response. Oliver then heads inside. Balto lays down and relaxes. As he relaxed, Jenna walks to him.

"Hey, Balto." Jenna said as she stands by him.

"Hey, Jenna. Guess what? I got adopted by Oliver Queen." Balto said as he shows off his dog tag.

"Really? Wow! Congratulations. You finally have a home." Jenna said.

"Yeah, I do." Balto said as he looks to the building. "Oliver really loves me."

The two look at each other for a while. As they looked, they both had feelings for each other.

"Well, I have to go, maybe I'll see you later?" Jenna said.

"Sure." Balto said. He then watches Jenna leave.

2 hours later

2 hours later...

Steele and his pals pass by and see Balto there next to the door of the building.

"What do you think you're doing here, Bingo?" Steele asked in a taunting way while his pals snickered.

Balto gets up from laying down looking at Steele and his gang, not affected by what Steele said.

"The name's Balto, as it says on my tag." Balto said while he puffs out his chest, revealing his collar with his tag.

Steele and his gang were shocked to see this. They couldn't believe that Balto got adopted.

"What the heck?" Nikki said.

"That's crazy! Ridiculous! Absurd! Impossible! Unbelievable-" Kaltag said.

"Balto have an owner now!" Star said. Kaltag then bonked Star's head.

Steele starts to walk up to him in a threatening way. "And who is one crazy enough to adopt you?" Steele said sinisterly.

Balto just stood proudly. "Oliver Queen did." He replied.

Now Steele and his gang were even more shocked to hear this. Not only did Balto get adopted, but by a billionaire. Balto was now living a rich happy life. Now Steele was getting a little jealous. Before Steele could say anything, Oliver return to take Balto home.

"Hey, boy. You ready to go home?" Oliver asks. Balto then barks in response.

"Okay then, let's go." Oliver said. They walk to a limousine and hop into it. Balto looks out the window to Steele and his pals still with shocked looks. Balto then smirks at them.