Taehyung leans towards my neck more and gives it a small kiss.

Slowly his kisses reach up and he begins to suck on the skin.

I try to trash around but his grip only tightens.

Suddenly I remember somehing, the shock collar!

I have the remote control in my pocket, if only I could reach it.

Taehyung has stopped his actions and looks down at me with mischief in his eyes.

''What are you thinking about Cupcake? An escape plan? I can hear the gears turning and twisting in your head. You won't get away from me baby, I won't let you.''

Hearing this my anger only fuwels more.

I raise my legs and kick Taehyung as hard as I can, he didn't see this coming so he falls forward and let's go of my hands. 

I quickly shuffle back and get the remote from my pocket. Before I actually know what I'm doing, I press the button for patient 382.

Taehyung begins to scream as the shocks start, hearing him my head hurts. 

Then I've realised what I have done, I'm the same as all the other people.

I am hurting him.

As I am about to turn it off, I hear laughter.

First soft, but then louder.

Taehyung is still laying on the ground but he is laughing like a meniac.

He looks at me.

''I WILL HURT YOU, HOW DARE YOU KICK ME. DON'T WORRY ONCE I GET OUT I WILL GO AFTER YOU, WATCH YOUR BACK CUPCAKE. IT'S NOT MUCH LONGER NOW!'' 

I'm trembling on my feet, he is scaring me so much.

Without even finishing my task, I stop the shock for patient 382 and quickly run outside. Closing and locking the door before slowly sliding down the wall next to it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I take one final look at myself in the dirty mirrors of the fifth floor bathroom.

After everything that happened with Taehyung I needed to get away for a moment so I went to the bathroom. 

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself, with great shock I had found at least three hickeys. Since I couldn't go to my dorm and get some make-up. I had to cover it up with my clothes.

I also rubbed some water on it to make it less red and after fully checking myself for the hundred time, I step back outside.

Looking at the tray there are only three more patient to go.

I just want to get this over with and talk to Scarlotte about all of this.

Patient number 155 is next on the list.

Name: Park Jimin.

Age:  26

Species:  Grey Fox

Special note:  don't call him small- hates rain- controlling- teleportation.

Reason of stay: jailbreak- ignoring stoplights- stealing a car- causing a accident.

''Just three more, just three more, just three more.''

Y/n is putting that thought heavily in her head, trying to keep her courage.

She opens the door and steps inside a bit.

It smells better than in Taehyung's room, but she doesn't let her guard down.