"Yan! naniniwala kasi kayo diyan," May halong inis na sabi ni Arjo. I mentally raised my brows dahil sa sinabi niya.

Our orders arrived at kaya'y we settled down to eat. I now totally raised my brow at him at ito naman ang tumingin saakin. I remember a conversation with Kazzandria her sister yesterday.

"What?" He confusedly asked. As he notice the look on my face.

"Kazzandria told me you brought a girl in your suite," I innocently said.

I saw on my peripheral view that Kyler raised his head at bahagyang yumuko upang tignan si Arjo without removing his shades. He let out a sexy smile. 

Caelum raised his head either at tumingin din kay Arjo na may loko lokong ngiti. Alijah putted his left hand on the table and drank from his glass tumingin din siyang ngumingisi ky Arjo.

Raj just look at us at sinamaan ako ng tingin, he roamed his tongue inside his mouth whether he will defend my statement or not.

"Naniniwala ka naman sa kapatid ko?" He hissed at me. I saw Caelum giggled. Alijah gently shooked his head at binaling ang atensyon sa baso niya. Kyler laughed of what his cousin said.

"Oh dear cousin, isa kang dakilang womanizer" His cousin Kyler mockingly said.

Sinamaan lang siya nang tingin ni Arjo and the latter just keeps on laughing at uminom ito sa baso niya. Tumagis naman ang bagang ng pinsan.

"Wow! a word that also came from a womanizer?" sabi ko rin sa kanya. Mga lahing Victorino nga kayo!

Tumawa naman ang oinsan niya and the two chuckled. They're not that womanizer na babaero talaga. They just meant to have bad reputations with women as what I said before. Despit they're rich, effortlessly handsome, Talented, and successful. Wala lang talaga pa nila nahanap ang THE ONE nila as they said.

Well except for Alejandro, Drystan, Nicholai, at Caelum. They're waiting for their girls pa. But when they do, they will always show their real love and affection towards those ladies. And I'm waiting for those lucky girls. I would love to be friends with them.

Coz they're my Best buddies girlfriends? Aghh best buddies? Where the hell did you get that word Sam? And of course as their girl friends. We know our limits, if they have a girlfriend na ay de-destansya din kami sa kanila. We respect them. At ayaw naming maging insecure ang mga girlfriends nila na mas pinapakita pa namin kung gaano kami ka close sa bf's nila. Well not that! I want them to be part of our family. Hindi namin gusto na kami mismo ang gugulo. We want them to live in peace. We want them to have memories with us and be happy with these men. Coz' these men deserve a lot.

I remember our little interview before sa video call namin noong hindi pa kami nakabalik dito sa pilipinas. It was about having a relationship and having an affair with other women. That question was specifically for men at pati na rin sa amin. I remember what they said.

If they would find the girl that they are looking for ay hindi na sila maghahanap. They know how to be consistent. They said they will never hurt a woman unless may ginawa itong masama. Mas gugustohin pa nilang mag take risk and accept all the consequences kahit sila pa ang masasaktan.

For them hurting girls is not their forte. Mas gustuhin pa nilang yakapin at ibigay ang lahat nang makakaya nila just to let those ladies feel how important and happy they are to them.

There is also a question regarding of what their woman look and they just answered that they don't care about their future girlfriends looks, as long as they are happy ay wala na daw katumbas yun. Wala daw silang pake if those women were rich or not, as long as they are full with love.