~ CHAPTER 51 ~

It took us lot of time to dig into this case. Ilang oras na kami dito pero kahit ano ay wala kaming nakuha.

Maybe it's time for me to do the actions, we keep on searching for nothing. At kung gagawin ko ang plano ko it will work more and will expose the crime.

Pero, baka madamay ang mga kaibigian ko dito, I can't just do that! but the other part of me wants to. Well let's see the result.

I stood up from my seat and went on Ali's direction. He's focused on his work, ngunit alam ko kanina pa ito na papagod. I took some files on his tables and look at those.

"Samantha! what are you doing?" Ali whispered.

I look at the papers and in to him. I'm not that noticeable dahil naka talikod ako sa kanila samantalang naka harap ako ky Ali.

"I'm going to expose myself" I whispered back.

"What?! nababaliw ka na ba! you'll be in danger kung gagawin mo yan" He exclaimed but his voice was low. Unable others to hear.

"You know! Danger is my last name" I whispered back agaun and smirked.

He just look at me with wide eyes and desbelief. Napabuntong hininga siya.

"Leave things to me!" I said for the last time.

Tahimik kami sa amin na ginagawa. Even the boys at ang mga leeches nito. Este! babae.

The only thing we could hear are the computer keyboards, a pen tapping, papers crumpled, and the airconditioner.

Sina Mason ay my ginagawa din. Alam kong alam ni Mason na kalaban ang turing ni TOP sa kanya. But why would he ask for help kung alam niya yon? Not unless he knew something.

I went on the other side of the table where Alice are and it's across Selena's table.

The others were already relaxing. But I can feel that the atmosphere inside is not nice. Ikaw pa naman humarap sa mga leon na kaharap din ang mga leon.

I sat on the table and facing them while singing and humming a song.

A song that Mason surely will remember.

"Hush little baby don't say word,
mama's gonna buy you a mocking bird"

I can feel there gazes on me. But I just keep on singing slowly.

"And if that mocking bird don't sing
mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring"

I can hear my own voice echo inside the room. I knew all of them are looking at me.

But I just kept my eyes on the paper.

I saw from my peripheral view that Mason stopped from what his doing, and I can feel his eyes on me.

Sige Mason alahanin mong mabuti.

I stood up from the table and walked around the room while still singing.

My voice still echoed while singing the song harmonically and in a scary way and so as my heels as it makes the sound everytime I walk.

I felt the atmosphere bacame more gloomy and the surrounding was more cold at nakakakilabot. Kasabay pa nang malamig na boses ko.

"And if that diamond ring turns to brass,
mama's goona buy you a looking glass"

"nd if that looking glass get's broke,
mama's gonna buy you a winter cloak"

I stopped from my track nang malapit na ako sa mesa nila. I can see his eyes was still on me and so as the others.

Alam kong natatakot sila. I saw a Jabawaki mask on the table at kinuha ko iyon. I didn't wear it.