The short but extremely long kiss scene was finally over, Cameron yelled "OK" contentedly, and the filming work tonight is over.

Ji Li and Qin Li got up from the bed separately and took a rest.

Qin Li put on the coat handed by the assistant and hurriedly walked out.

For the first time, Ji Li didn't dare to review the footage of her filming. After hearing Cameron and others say that there was no problem, they just passed it straight.

He put on his coat, but his eyes subconsciously searched for Qin Li's figure in the crowd.

"Sister Yu, where is Qin Li?"

Yu Fuya sighed without a trace when he heard the question.

What was this called? If you don't want to ruin your child's love life, stay away, and stay in sorrow.

She asked Qin Li's assistant and asked about Qin Li's location.

The assistant said, "Ms. Qin Li has gone to the bathroom."

Ji Li thought for a while, but still couldn't control his pace, "I also went to the bathroom, and just drank alcohol to slow down."

After speaking, he went out alone.

Bao Zi always felt that something was wrong with Ji Li. He quietly approached Yu Fuya, and judged with his exceptionally professional eyes, "Sister Yu, I don't think this will work."

"In just two days, Brother Ji has already followed Teacher Qin Li eagerly. If this movie is finished, the two of them won't be able to fake it, will they do it?"

After all, in the entertainment industry, there are not a few celebrity couples who are passionate about drama.

If Brother Ji was really with Teacher Qin Li, they would not be able to stop them as staff, but...

Baozi is very tolerant of this kind of thing, and thinks very long-term, "However, our public relations have to prepare in advance."

Undoubtedly, he got Yu Fuya's blow of "chestnut" just after he said this sentence.

Yu Fuya snorted, feeling depressed, "Staying our super shadow lamb, and want to set up our super shadow public relations? Let them want to go!"

Yu Fuya has figured it out by herself.

If the two want to really fall in love, she is an agent, naturally it is impossible to beat the mandarin ducks.

However, if Qin Li dared to influence Ji Li's future stardom, she would be the first to let him go!

In a small bathroom.

Qin Li poured cold water on his face for a long time before he suppressed the anger in his body.

He supported his hands on the sink and silently looked at himself in the mirror.

In the depths of his eyes, the small ripples that had appeared after seeing Ji Li on the first day, until now, have developed into deeper and deeper vortexes.

He was afraid that sooner or later, this crazy momentum would swallow all his sanity.

The kiss scene just now lingers in his mind, as if he can remember the warmth of the other party's breathing.

Qin Li turned on the faucet once again, and poured cold water on his face and hands several times. It was obviously chilly October, but he was so hot.

Suddenly, Qin Li thought of five words—sweet torment.

In the past, he always felt that such words were too exaggerated and superficial, but only now did he realize that these five words can really be appropriately appropriate.