ferris wheel ; jsw

You were lying on your bed when Jackson asked you to look out at your window. You did as what he said, and saw him waving to you.

You saw him pulled out his phone from his pocket. He pointed at his phone, which means, he's calling you. You nodded as your phone finally starts ringing, "What makes you here?"

You saw him smiling. "I wanna ask you out."

You widened your eyes. Jackson is your crush. He doesn't know it yet, you didn't dare to tell him. But sadly, he only see you as a friend. It just shocking you when he's the one who asked you out.

"Why did you widened your eyes?" You startled as he could see you from outside. "Nah, i was shocked."

"So, amusement park?" He grins. You nodded and ended the call. He told you that he'll see you tomorrow, so he'd already went back home after his sudden appeared on your window.

--------------

"Hey-"

"Hey-"

An awkward silence passes by when both of you calls out at the same time.

"You first." Jackson asks, being a gentleman he is.

"What's the first thing we're gonna do here?" You asks, makes him realizes that both of you have already stood in front of the park for a minutes.

"Ah! What you wanna do then? I'm okay with everything!" He shouts, earning a stare from people around you. Obviously because there's a excited cute puppy here. Puppy is Jackson.

It's amazed you by how Jackson itself be. He probably asks you out, but he's the one who's so excited for it. And the way he looks at you, makes your heart gonna crash within a seconds. You admitted it makes you weak by when he's clingy with you, he walks you home, he listens to you whenever you asks him to, he spend his whole life with you. Only with you.

"Y/N?" Jackson calls you. You flustered a bit when you realized he'd been staring at you, waiting for you answer.

"Anything will do." You smiles.

He suddenly pulls you and bring you to where Ferris Wheel stand. "Here?"

He nods. You look down, he's still holding your hand tightly. Seems like he wouldn't let go of it.

"Shall we?" He smiles at you. Basically, he's happy because you agreed with the ferris wheel ride.

You see him sneaking a piece of paper to a attendant who controlling the ferris wheel. "What was that?"

"What was that?" He repeats your words. You roll your eyes, earning a laugh from him.

"Silly."

--------------

An awkward atmosphere grow when both of you were already inside the cabin. You're now enjoying the scenery. Besides you, there's Jackson. He still deep in silent once both of you step your feet into the cabin.

"I love you."

You widened your eyes in shock. Did you just say that to Jackson?

But why your voice is husky?

Jackson mirroring your shock. He's also couldn't tell what actually happened.

"I said i love you." Jackson said, still in shock. Plus, with a shock expression shows in his face.

"Why would you say that?" You widened your eyes. You can tell he's mirroring your reaction again.

"What?" Jackson asked. He seems sad with your question. You feel bad when you realized that he thought it was a misunderstanding.

"I should have said that first. Why would you said you love me?" You sighs.

You want to be the first one to confess your love to your crush. But Jackson did the first move. You never thought he likes you too. Never at all.

"So, you likes me too?" Jackson smirks.

You gulped, he probably heard it. It's obvious that you like him too. But he wants to hear it from your own mouth.

"This ride will never continue if you didn't answer." He shruggs.

That's when the moment flashes back to you. The day when Jackson suprised you a birthday present. The day when Jackson drunkself accidentally peck your lips. The day when he shut all the bad guys that annoyed you by punching one of them. It's all the unforgettable moment you ever had with Jackson.

It is possible to have an happy ending, but it is possible to have a sad ending too. You're the one who will make the decision for your future. Will you want a future together with Jackson? or do you rather to have a future with someone else that isn't Jackson after all the unforgettable memories you had together?

You cups his cheeks, earning a flustered Jackson. "What if i say the opposite?"

Jackson was jump aback with your words. He slowly take your hand off from his cheeks. Those red cheeks and flustered Jackson were all nowhere to be seen.

"We'll be stuck by here untill you finally say you love me." He smiles. But this time, it isn't the bright smile you've always seen.

The future has been decided. You wants to have a lot of unforgettable moment in the future. You choose the happy ending. You choose him.

"Of course I love you too." You says silently, but it could be heard by Jackson.

There goes the cute puppy earlier. Jackson is satisfied with your answer since he knew that you likes him too.

"I heard that." He laugh, makes you burried your face into his chest.

"Hey, look at me Y/N." He pulled you and laugh even more while looking at your tomato-look-a-like face.

"You're so cute." He giggles and peck your cheeks cutely.

You burried your head into his chest again after the peck. You can stop flustered over Jackson after what he did today.

"So are we a c-couple now?" You asks shyly, while he stroking your hair.

He cups your cheeks and kiss your lips. He tilts your head, gaining an access to your lips more deeper.

"Is it enough to prove that you're already my other half?"