jealousy ; kyg

Everyone knows that you and Mark is so close, like a brother and sister ways. It just stressful that Mark always teasing you and tickles you to death.

Then god gives you a boyfriend, Yugyeom, who were always seems jealous when you're with a guy. Especially, with Mark. He got a lot of things locked out in his mind. What if you cheating on him? What if it's Mark you're cheating with?

"Babe, I wanna go out for awhile~" You shouts as you're now choosing something good to wear.

Yugyeom running from living room to where you at now, as he heard you said about going out.

"Where? With who?" he asked, raising his eyebrows at you while crossing his arms.

"Of course with Mark!" you giggles. You looked at him, he's currently dropping his jaws.

"Don't go, pleaseeee" he come closer to you and backhugging you. He can becomes a clingy boyfriend but you love it even more.

"But we already planned to meet." you turns around and saw him frowning.

He just remind silent and he backed off from you, plop his figure to the bed.

"Yugyeom, are you mad at me?" you followed him and he still keep his mouth shut.

"Yugyeom~" You whined and kiss his cheeks. No responds from him. Basically, he hates it when you're going out with Mark alone without him.

He wants to go with you, but he doesn't want to bother. But at the same time, he can't let you alone with Mark.

"Baby~" You peck his lips, still no responds. He close his eyes, probably pretending to sleep.

You sighed and called Mark, putting it on loudspeaker. "Mark? Let's meet later. I can't now..."

You heard a giggles from the other side. "Is your baby jealous?"

You peeked at Yugyeom and he glared at you.

"Let's just meet later." you hanged up the call. You turns to Yugyeom and he's now smiling at you.

"Are you still mad at me?" You asked, poking his cheeks. He shook his head, and peck you on your lips. "Not anymore, baby."

"You're so cute!" you giggles, giving him the long peck on his lips.