walk you home ; kyg

There's a rumor saying that someone from math class likes you. You don't give much attention about it but turns out the one who likes you is Yugyeom. Actually, you likes Yugyeom too, it make both of you shy whenever people started to tease both of you would suits together. You doesn't in relationship with him, but it's still complicated when Yugyeom obviously shows that he likes you with everything he could do to makes you happy and smile.

"Y/N, do you want to study with me and Jinyoung on library after school? But I think we're gonna go home late today since there's a lot of stuffs I didn't understand..." Bambam asked you.

You think is a good idea to doing a study group and go home late, since your parents work till late night. If not, they might be worry.

"By the way, Yugyeom will be with us too." he said, grinning at you.

He probably know you would blushing like a tomato when you heard Yugyeom's name. You can't even focused on your study when Yugyeom is there with you.

"Just come with us, Yugyeom will be sad if you're not there." he laughs. He's good at making people blush.

"Okay, I'm on it."

---------------

Your classes end. You're on your way to go to the library when you saw Yugyeom just came out from his class.

"Y/N!" he runs into you, smiling widely. "Did you join our study session?"

You nodded. You looked at his facial expression, he seems really happy with it. That's when Bambam's word lingering in your head, 'Yugyeom will be sad if you're not here.' Well, seeing him happy when you answering his question about the study session, it makes you smiles.

"Let's go to the library." he smiles, giving you his hand. You went to the library together with you and Yugyeom holding hands.

You saw Bambam and Jinyoung in the library while Bambam widen his eyes towards both of you. "Woah, what is that?" He points his index finger to your hand, which is now being held by Yugyeom.

"What?" you quickly let go of his hand, acted like you didn't knew what happened. You could see Yugyeom looking away as he totally being shy with it, or maybe he's going to punch Bambam later.

Bambam just laugh at what he just saw as Jinyoung smack the back of his head. "Ouch!"

Jinyoung glared at Bambam, "Shall we start already?"

You and Yugyeom nodded quickly and moved to sit.

---------------

"Sorry for the interruption, can I go to the restroom?" you asked the three of them, gaining their attention to you.

"Of course, why you're asking us for permission?" Jinyoung laughs, followed by Bambam. You looked at Yugyeom and caught him staring at you. You just ignore it and stood up, went to the restroom.

You felt your cheeks burned as you caught Yugyeom staring at you. The way he looks at you, makes your heart pound more faster than usual. As you came back to the library, you heard the boys talking about you.

"Yugyeom, just go and confess to her. Y/N likes you too. You might regret it if you didn't do so." you heard Bambam yelled at Yugyeom but in a whispered way.

"That's right, you should do it. Trust me, she'll love to be yours." jinyoung turns to encourage him.

You come in just when Yugyeom wants to opened his mouth to answers, but instead, he stare at you again with his loving face of him.

"Oh Y/N, we're already done our study session. Let's go home then? It's already 6PM." Bambam asked, while they packing their things quickly.

---------------

"Thank you for today, I really enjoyed our study session." you turns to them, and they just smiles.

"I'm going to head home, see you guys tomorrow!" you wave your hand as their figure slowly faint since you're already far from them.

Your house didn't too far from school's library, it's on the other side. You parted ways from them because their house is on other road.

Waiting for green lights, you plucked your earphones and turn on the song. "Y/N!"

You heard someone shouts your name and you looked around. There's Yugyeom, panting and bend down to catch his breath. "Why are you running? Did I left something?" you checked your things inside the bag.

"No no, it's just, I want to walk you home." he said as you smiled. "You don't need to, really."

He just shush you, "I want to. So, here I am."

You just giggles. You walked home with Yugyeom besides you, without saying anything. It's seems so awkward.

"Look at the sky. It's pretty." you points at the sky, he followed your gaze.

"It's really pretty. Like you." he murmurs while his eyes focused on the front, finally reaching the gate of your house.

You looked at him, "Thank you, for walking me home."

He smiles, "It's nothing to thanks for." You're so near to reach your gate when Yugyeom pulled your hand back.

"Y/N..." he stared at your eyes, "I like you."

You gulped, you didn't expect he's going to confess right there. "I didn't like you. I love you. I love you, Y/N."

You took his hand and held it, "I love you too."

He widen his eyes. He knew you like him, but he thought you gonna rejected him. No, he thought you're not going to love him back. He just can't believe what he heard just now, right there, infront of your house, infront of you.

You laughs, "Silly." You cupped his cheeks and kiss him passionately.

He broke the kiss, "I should walk you home more often."

You smacked his chest, and he pulled you into another kiss. A more passionate one.