dinner date ; jsw

You're getting ready for tonight date, as your boyfriend, Jackson asked you to. I will pick up you by 8, says him. Peeking at the wall clocks, it's already half past seven.

You're touching up your make up while waiting for him to arrived. You've done your make up as Jackson send you a text message. 'I'm downstairs.'

His face lit up as soon you went downstairs. "You're so beautiful..." he mumbles.

"What?" you asked, raising your eyebrows. Not really sure what he says.

"Oh, nothing. You ready?" he move forward and hold your hand. You shyly take his hand. He even helped you open the car's door. He's just so sweet, aren't he?

---------------

"What would you like to eat, Y/N?" he asked, with a smile plastered in his face.

"Anything will do." you close the menu.

He automatically shuts his mouth after he asked. You then slowly looked up at Jackson. Him, was all a smiley face before, turns to a frowning Jackson. You tried to ask what's wrong, but he didn't even beared to looked at you. So you just let it go.

A notifications popped out from your phone, it was your brother.

My Bro
Where you at, silly girl?

Dinner.
With Jackson, obviously.

You sure it's a dinner?
Anyway, use protection!

You laughed, loud enough as a frowning Jackson in front turns your attention to you. "Who is that?"

"My brother." you answered, still laughing. You rarely could breathe with that replies of your brother. He's such a tease.

You stopped laughing when you realise something naturally went off. This situation always come through when one of you fought, or there's a misunderstanding. Situation like this always happens because of Jackson. But now, you realise that you made this situation happened. It's not too often this situation comes by, but you could already sense that something went off.

Your food arrived and both of you ate silently.

"Jackson?" you called him.

"Yeah?" he hummed, mouth full with food. His gaze was still on the food, focusing on it.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" jackson asked, worried.

"I don't know. Just."

You take another bite of your food and feel something hard. Something like rock, maybe?

You took it out and found something shiny, beautiful and maybe luxurious. It's a ring. You looked at Jackson while your eyes starting to get teary.

"Will you marry me?" He finally smiles.