The dark blue glitter evening dress with a low open back, coupled with the off-shoulder design with ruffles, shows Xu Miaomiao's body curve to the extreme. Her long curly hair is scattered on the shoulders, showing a bit of sexy charms.

Xu Miaomiao shook her skirt and asked Zhou Qingming and the other staff to cast her eyes on her, "Why so gorgeous tonight?"

Before everyone in the room could reply, a familiar and pleasant compliment sounded behind him, "Sister Miao, of course you are qualified."

When the tail sound hits the ground, all the people in the lounge have a stunning look. Without exception, their gazes have passed Xu Miaomiao and looked behind her.

Xu Miaomiao condensed with a triumphant smile, clearly knowing who came. After working with the crew for more than two months, she is very familiar with Ji Li's voice.

This kid, why did he steal her limelight when he got here?

Xu Miaomiao turned around angrily and amusingly, but the moment she looked at Jili's figure, she completely straightened her eyes, and the star-chaser girl in her head jumped three feet high——

Ah ah ah ah ah!

Ji Li tonight is so attractive!

Xu Miaomiao's impression of Ji Li still remained in the live broadcast on the night of the finale. At that time, the other party deliberately shaved his head for the role of the movie.

But now, Ji Li deliberately grew his hair and dyed it into a dark gray tone to make his complexion bright.

The bangs were greatly combed, leaving only a few strands of wet hair to modify the shape of the face, and the delicate and beautiful forehead was exposed.

The natural bone features impact with the greatest advantage, making people unable to look away at all.

There is a pair of silver glasses on the bridge of his nose, which is a rare spectacle. The mole was slightly agile hidden under the refraction of the lens, and it was an indescribable smell when I looked up close.

Different from the usual detailed three-piece suit, Ji Li's coat is a dark gray tuxedo with a dark grid.

The light gray linen shirt on the inside and the slim trousers of the same color line completely outline the superior body proportions.

The buttons of the clothes are tied to the top, with a superior neck line, a small apple knot, and a gentle and abstinent noble style.

Xu Miaomiao couldn't help but swallowed, already shocked by the beauty of the person in front of him—— Oh woo woo, how about being gorgeous? She is not as good-looking as Ji Li.

"Jili, long time no see."

Zhou Qingming in the room was the first to recover and greeted him quickly. Ji Li looked at Zhou Qingming's sincere eyes quickly without a trace.

There is a saying in the entertainment circle that red can support people. Compared with last year, Zhou Qingming's condition is indeed getting better and better now.

Ji Li smiled, "Long time no see."

"Come in and sit down." Zhou Qingming invited the two people standing at the door to enter.

The male and female actors in the play, Wen Yu and You Shuang, joined the group as a partner last month. They were filming in Hengcheng at the moment, but they couldn't make it.

In addition to them, there are director Yao Chuan and screenwriter Fang Zhixing. The red carpets of the two are separated from them.

The three of them sat around and chatted, and naturally they talked about the recent online public opinion.