Whenever the vitality of the body was exhausted, Wen Qiao would directly ate the honey fat, as if to use the honey fat as a tonic pill. After the thirty-six spiritual apertures are fully charged, they will continue to give birth to the flower of the fairy goddess.

Such repetition, although very tired, but the vitality of the body has slowly increased.

Wen Qiao was a little pleased, and if accumulated in this way, she might soon be able to break through to the middle stage of Yuankong Realm.

A month later, Wen Qiao gave birth to a hundred flowers of fairy wishing, and finally stopped.

It would stop because the sacred field that was set aside for planting the fairy spirits was full, and there was no way to continue. Although the number of these one hundred celestial celestial flowers is not comparable to that in the valley, it is still spectacular compared to the area of ​​the spiritual fields in the space where the spirit grass is planted.

It can be seen that Wen Qiao prefers the big hair ball in her own heart, and has to squeeze out a piece of spiritual field to plant blessings for it.

Wen Qiuqiu compared the surrounding Ling Tian, ​​barely satisfied, and did not urge Wen Qiao.

Wen Gungun and Wen Qiuqiu's food were both lagging behind, and Wen Qiao decided to take a break.

However, when she turned around and saw Ning Yuzhou, who was sitting under the stone golden python rowing vine, drawing the formation, and the stone golden python rowing vine that crawled almost all over the edge of the space, Wen Qiao had an idea again.

"Husband, do you want to build a house in the space?"

"House?" Ning Yuzhou looked up at her, somewhat puzzled, "How are you going to build it?"

Ning Yuzhou often heard her feeling that the space was not enough, which caused him not to think about getting a house in the space for the time being, and he would consider it after his cultivation level improved in the future and the space became larger.

Wen Qiao pointed to the Shijin Mang vine and said directly: "Let Shi Jinmang vine build it."

Ning Yuzhou thought about it for a moment, and understood what she meant, then smiled and got up, tossing with her.

Wen Qiao immediately fists, ready to do something.

She put her hand on the root of the stone golden python vine, while conveying spiritual power to it, while letting it grow as she thought.

Three days later, a rattan house hung in the air appeared in the space.

The construction method of this rattan house is similar to the cages used by the magic repairs outside Taize City to imprison cultivators, except that the cage is woven with magic plants, which is very rough and has no sense of beauty at all.

The rattan house is supported by the thick vines of the stone golden python vines, and the vines are the walls, woven into a small, but rather delicate house. The shape of the rattan house is also very simple. There are two rooms and one hall. The hall is in the middle of the row vine. There are rooms on both sides. Although there are doors and windows, there are only frames. Anyway, there are only them in the space.

There is also a balcony paved with rattan in front of the house, with rattan chairs and rattan tables on it, which can be used to rest.

The stone golden python vine, which was originally winding around the edge of the space, collected all its branches, branches, and leaves, and grew up, and according to Wen Qiao's instructions, tossed such a vine house.