166 : Qiansi Teng

Start from the beginning

The name of the iron-eating and gold-swallowing beast is not for nothing, it can swallow even metal, not to mention other plants.

The big hair ball next to him smelled the ball and saw the cluster of Qiongyu and purple spirit bamboo, rolled over to pick her up, and whispered at her.

At this time, Ning Yuzhou's voice sounded: "Aha."

Wen Qiao turned his head and saw Ning Yuzhou, who was sitting under the Shijin python's vine, beckoning to her.

Wen Qiao did not hesitate to abandon Da Maoqiu and walked towards her husband.

There was a delicious smell in the air. Ning Yuzhou made the soup. Although several monsters were attracted by the smell, after Ning Yuzhou said it was because of Wen Qiao, the three monsters could only hold back their gluttony.

They are all very active in raising young seedlings and will never compete with them.

Wen Qiao: "..." She really doesn't mind if they come to grab it, as long as it can be grabbed.

Wen Qiao sat next to Ning Yuzhou and put a cup of soup in front of her.

After taking a sip of the soup, Wen Qiao tasted that there was a lot of jade syrup in the soup. Although it was not much, the taste of the whole soup was different, and the taste was more delicious.

Wen Qiao squinted her eyes with enjoyment, turned the spoon, and handed it to Ning Yuzhou, "Husband, drink it too."

Ning Yuzhou smiled and opened her mouth to drink the soup she fed, then watched her drink the soup, and said, "Aha, now in the vast sea, I don't know where we are. It's better to spend more time in the space. Make some preparations before leaving, and you have the right to rest."

Wen Qiao responded without even thinking about it.

They stayed in the secret for half a year, their spirits have been tense, and they had been injured before, so naturally they wanted to take a rest. It happened that she also wanted to rearrange the space and solve the food problem of the big hair ball by the way. It is estimated that it will take a lot of time, and it is indeed impossible to leave the space in a short time.

And there are no creatures in the surrounding seas, no matter how long they stay in the space, they are not afraid of the secrets of the space being exposed.

After drinking the soup, Wen Qiao took out a piece of honey fat and slowly gnawed it until after eating three finger-long honey fat, the spiritual energy in the body was finally restored, and she continued to work vigorously.

She took out a seed of Zhu Xianling, marked out a small piece of spiritual field, buried the seed in the spiritual field, and began to give birth.

Wen Qiuqiu stood in front of her, staring at her movements intently, waiting for Wen Qiao to urge a Zhuxianling to bloom, and fondly stuffing a piece of honey into her mouth, with big blue eyes, full of joy.

Wen Qiao glanced at it, and even if she was tired enough, she was still very embarrassed by its actions.

Wen Qiuqiu was so happy that she was going around Wen Qiao, urging her to continue to give birth. It needs a lot of fairy blessing flowers, and after it is guaranteed to gather enough fairy honey, it can lay eggs for her.

Wen Qiao: "..." She really doesn't need it to lay eggs for herself!

Although Wen Qiuqiu hopes to have a lot of Zhuxianling at once, the flower of Zhuxianling is not so good to give birth. It often takes more than half a day to barely give birth to one plant, and Wen Qiao is too tired.