163 : Out of Secret

Start from the beginning

Ning Yuzhou accepted the sympathy of the people around him indifferently, without explaining anything.

It is good for them to understand these things in their hearts, and they will misunderstand them if they are misunderstood.

While waiting for the secret to close, Wen Qiao and Yi Xuan were both recovering from their injuries.

They can occasionally receive some news about what happened in the secret realm. These news are sent by the disciples of the Chixiao Sect who are close to each other. If they are far away and the sound transmission talisman cannot receive their messages, then they can only give up. .

During this time, Sheng Yunshen and a few of the Akasaka Sect disciples inspected nearby, but unfortunately they didn't see any cultivators passing by, and there was an illusion as a cover, although it was safe, there was a smell of isolation from the world.

From those news, they knew that several animal tides had occurred recently.

If there is a tide of beasts composed of hundreds of monsters, it is nothing. The most beasty is the tide of nearly tens of thousands of beasts. Generally, in the face of such a tide of beasts, cultivators only have to hide, and they rarely know how to confront them head-on.

The devils tossed this out, causing a lot of trouble for the righteous spiritual practitioners in the secret realm, and almost everyone was in danger.

But there are also benefits. Cultivators seldom think about robbing others' treasures, and focus on dealing with demonic cultivation, or finding a place to hide and avoid those animal tides.

Fortunately, there is not much time until the secret realm is closed, and the number of demons entering the secret realm is not many. The cultivators already know the conspiracy of demons, and they are guarded, and they have not allowed the conspiracy of demons to succeed.

Two days before the secret realm was closed, Yi Xuan's injuries finally recovered, and Wen Qiao's injuries were also very good, which did not affect her fighting.

After Yi Hyun's injury healed, they stopped hiding and decided to go out and take a look.

Anyway, there are only two days left, and nothing can be done at this point. It's better to look at the secret realm nearby.

They randomly found a direction to Yujian and flew away, carefully looking around.

After a day, they finally met someone, and they were still a group of acquaintances.

"Young Master Ning, Miss Min, what a coincidence!"

Those who ran towards them were the disciples of the Tang family from Taize. After Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou looked at them, they found that none of these Tang Tuans were missing. Although they looked a little embarrassed, they were all in good spirits.

The gnocchi first met Yi Xuan and the others, and several young gnocchi got together to chat in front of Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou.

From what the gnocchis said, since they separated, the gnocchi has accidentally plunged into another dangerous place. Fortunately, they are very united, and they have always come out of that dangerous place. However, I didn't expect that not long after they came out, they encountered a small group of monsters and drove them all the way, and finally got rid of the small group of monsters.

The disciple of the Chixiao Sect said with sympathy: "So you have also encountered the animal tide."

"Beast tide? Isn't it a monster group?" The dumplings were all a little surprised.

There were not many groups of monsters and beasts, just a hundred, and they suddenly appeared, chasing them frantically, so they were not connected to the tide of beasts.