"Does saying that only proves that you genuinely adore your partner?
Huh?
I believe instead of simply mouthing these words, it's way better to express your love with deeds. In our case also, commitment used to symbolise love rather than those overrated three words.
We used to treasure each other, and our way of saying 'I love you' was different as our actions.... our mere gestures used to speak instead of our mouths."

All listened and looked at her in awe. Her these words and her shared experience struck a chord with almost everyone around.... But especially Shaurya and Manjiri.
Their Dadi's unintended purposeful message made both of them inquired themselves a lot many questions mentally. From the corner of their eyes, they peeked a glance at each other with warm unidentified inklings and reverence.

"So you mean love is bound to happen with time?"

Abruptly Shaurya questioned this with a scant scepticism.
Manjiri's eyes shot in surprise hearing his this sudden question..... as she too was wondering the same question. To which Kaveri Dadi replied him in a calm tone,

"No! I didn't said that....
In fact I meant that love is nothing but fondness which develops at a leisurely pace when both the involved parties provide emotional security and unconditioned affiliation to each other.
I never talked about any boundness with respect to time."

Following a long pregnant pause Kaveri Dadi added while getting up.

"Okay now enough of these prattlings... go and get ready for Veena's 'Griha Pravesh Pooja' ( House warming ceremony ).
Remember she invited everyone of us especially... remind Anubhav, Dipti and Suniti as well. And yes i dont want to upset my dear friend therefore i want all of you to join.
All means 'ALL'."

She said the last sentence while eying Manjiri and Dev in particular.
After comprehending with Dadi's hidden indirect pointing, Manjiri nodded her head with a subtle grin a bit reluctantly to show her assurance. But Dev was certainly not going to give in so easily, so he followed after his Dadi to her room stating

"Dadi I don't want to misspend my precious holiday in your friend's typical Pooja....
Please understand!
How about I take you on a coffee date in my usual favorite café instead... What say??
Shall we ditch that 'Pooja'?"

The two remaining couples in the drawing room outside heared Dev's loud way out quirky mitigated excuse and totally out of the way scheme in utter amusement.

"At present I seriously don't know what love means..........
But for what it's worth and strange is that when I heard this word I unexpectedly thought about you."

~~~