"Barnes." Bucky replied.

"Barnes. Party of two, right this way."

You both followed the host to a table which was located towards the back of the restaurant.

You sat down across from Bucky and hung your bag on the back of your chair. He host handed you both menus shortly after.

"What drinks can I get you guys tonight?"

"Just a (y/f/d) please." You responded politely.

"I'll have the same." Bucky gave the waiter a soft smile as he told him.

"Okay. I'll have that right out for you. If you need anything, my name is Josh." The waiter left and you looked through the menu.

Everything looked delicious. The prices were very high however.

"Bucky, this place is really expensive. Are you sure we can afford this?" You asked quietly.

"Yes, Doll. I'm sure." Bucky laughed softly. "I also may have stolen Stark's credit card when he wasn't looking." He looked up from his menu. His eyes were lit up and his face held a huge grin.

You smiled back just as the waiter came back with your drinks.

"What will you be eating tonight?" Josh asked.

"I'll have the (y/f/f)." You replied and closed the menu.

"I'll have the Steak." Bucky responded.

"Okay. I'll have that right out for you." Josh took the menus and walked away.

You and Bucky chatted while waiting for your food.

Josh came back with your food a few minutes later. You and Bucky talked and ate for a while after that. Bucky paid and left shortly after you finished eating.

You both got back onto the bike and Bucky drove back to the Compound.

...

"Meet me on the roof in 10 minutes." Bucky spoke as you walked into your room. You nodded and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

《10 minutes later》

"Miss Y/l/n, it's been ten minutes. You may head up to the roof now." Jarvis stated.

You swiftly made your way up to the roof to meet Bucky.

You opened the door, revealing the newly decorated rooftop. It had lights strung around a little area and a trail of rose petals leading to Bucky. You followed the trail over to your boyfriend. The soft sounds of music grew louder as you made your way over to him. He was waiting for you with a huge smile on his face.

You walked up to him and he grabbed one of your hands and kissed it.

"May I have this dance?" He asked.

"Of course." You responded and rested your hand on his shoulder. He rested his metal arm on your waist as you swayed together to the music.

Bucky stopped and stood for a second, looking in your eyes.

"Y/n," He paused and his face tinted a light shade of red. "Fuck. This was a lot easier when I was practicing with Steve." He let out a slight laugh. "Okay here goes nothing. Y/n, we've been through a lot of shit. But no matter what happened, you always stayed with me. Sometimes, I wonder how you put up with me. And that's something I will most likely never know the answer to. Words cannot describe how much I love you. There is no doubt in my mind that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And with that, I hope you feel the same." He let go of your hand and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a small blue velvet box, got down on one knee, and opened the little box, revealing a smimmering ring with a light blue diamond. Your eyes widened and your smile grew bigger. "Y/n Y/l/n, will you marry me?"

Without hesitation, you answered. "Yes!" Bucky slid the ring on your finger. Your arms flew around his neck and you kissed him deeply as he stood up.

You pulled away. "Hold on. Did you say you practiced this with Steve?" You laughed.

"Uhh yeah." He laughed.

"Damn it I want a picture of that so bad!" You giggled.

"Don't worry Miss Y/l/n. I recorded the whole thing." Jarvis intervened.

"Haha! Yes!" You practically shouted.

"I'm going to have to delete that before you see it." Bucky whispered to himself, little did he know you could hear him.

The door to the roof opened and the rest of the team came stumbling out and landing face first on the ground.

"Seriously? Were you guys there the whole time?" You asked.

"Pffft. No." Thor said lied. You gave him a death stare. "Yes we were. Don't hurt me!"

"Why am I not surprised." You laughed lightly and Nat and Wanda ran over to your side.

"Let me see the ring! Give me your hand!" Wanda demanded.

You held our your hand to her and showed her the ring.

"It's beautiful, Y/n! Bucky picked the perfect one." She exclaimed.

"Actually, Nat helped pick it." Bucky said.

"Damn right I did! And I did an amazing job!" Nat exclaimed and you giggled.

"This calls for a party! Sunday, 7:30 pm, don't be late!" Tony announced.

Your rolled your eyes and grabbed Bucky's hand as you made your way back into the Compound.

PART 32 COMING SOON...