3 weeks

*a week later* (3 weeks since the accident)

Stella POV
Shifts over and I'm heading to med to visit Gabby.
Stella- hey girl, how's it going. You gotta wake up soon, we're all worried about you something's going on with Casey but he won't talk to anyone.
Her body tenses and her heart rate increases, I push the call button thinking it's a seizure starting but then she relaxes, well as much as she relaxes now, still very tight. I tell the nurses what happens and dr Abrams comes and sets up and EEG.
Dr Abrams- there's an increase in brain activity, she might be waking up. A nurse is going to come into the room to monitor her and page me with any changes.
Stella- ok, I um, can I stay? I don't want her to wake up alone
Dr Abrams- you can stay but there's still a limit on how many people can be in here so don't try to get the whole firehouse in here and if someone tells you to leave, get out, she might crash or seize when she wakes up.
Stella- ok
And he leaves. I call Antonio and he's on his way then I call Boden and tell him I'll update him if she wakes up and if people come they need to stay in the waiting room. I sit there holding Gabby's hand, talking to her and watching her face for any signs of waking up. She hasn't opened her eyes but I notice them moving.

Author's note
Is she going to wake up??

Sorry the chapters are getting shorter, it's just how it divided, I'll probably start making them longer again.

Thank you for reading! I really didn't think anyone would read this but I only started posting yesterday and it already has 15 reads! I'll probably post more tomorrow.