The disciple of the Chixiao Sect told Qin Hongdao that it had bravely defeated the ninth-order lizard and played with Fairy Liuyun.

After listening to Da Maoqiu's deeds, Qin Hongdao felt that the Maoqiu was great, but she didn't do anything.

Now let’s look at this big hair ball. The burrs on its body that can pierce through the scales of the 9th-order monster beast have turned into soft silver hair. Although the hair is a bit dirty because of the wind and sleep during this period, it does not damage it, it's lovely. More importantly, it is an existence that can play with even Tier 9 lizards and Yuanzong realm cultivators. It can be seen that it is strong. When everyone sees it running with them, not only there is no objection, but it is also very welcome.

Especially the disciples of the Chixiao Sect, they liked this big hair ball.

Although they didn't know where this big hair ball came from, why did they help them, if it didn't appear in time, and helped them block the Tier 9 Lizard and Fairy Liuyun, they were afraid that they would not be able to support Qin Hongdao's arrival.

Seeing that the big hair ball had been following them, the disciples of the Chixiao Sect were originally worried that it would not be able to keep up, thinking about whether to help it, but they were worried that it would misunderstand that they would be disadvantaged by it and become a burr ball, what should they do?

However, after observing for a while, it was found that although it was a big hairy ball, it was not moving slowly, and it followed them steadily. Even when they accelerated, it did not leave the team.

This hair ball is really amazing.

The tide of beasts has come one mile behind them.

Everyone didn't have the mind to pay attention to other things, they just wanted to find a safe place before the beast tide arrived.

However, looking around, there is a flat plain surrounding it, even if there is a mountain, it is a low mountain, and there is no hiding place that can stop the tide of beasts. This made everyone very nervous, and could only continue to move forward, trying hard to get rid of the beast tide behind them.

Wen Qiao nestled in Ning Yuzhou's arms, and could feel the beast tide getting closer and closer behind him.

She was injured by Fairy Liuyun's Liuyun gauze. Although she had swallowed the pill and honey, the injury was still serious, and she would not be healed for a while, so Ning Yuzhou could only hold her and escape.

Fortunately, the disciples of Chixiao Sect and Qin Hongdao took care of the two of them, guarding them around, and did not leave them behind.

If it weren't for Ning Yuzhou's insistence on holding his wife by himself, I'm afraid other people have taken the two separately.

Yi Xuan was also injured, but he was a cultivator in the Primordial Spirit Realm, so he could hold it somewhat, and he didn't need to trouble other people to follow them.

Sheng Yunshen was nervous about the beast wave behind him while paying attention to the injured. Seeing Yi Xuan's pale face, he couldn't help worrying again.

"Look at the road, don't be distracted." Yi Xuan said.

Sheng Yun approached him, "Second Brother, do you want me to carry you on my back?"

Yi Xuan glanced at him and said nothing.

Showed that he didn't believe him.

Suddenly, Wen Qiao turned her hand and summoned Shi Jinmeng with a whip, swiped it, and rolled up the big hairy ball on the ground that followed them all the way.