Dottore followed Knockout as they teleported away from the Nemesis.

"Let me get this straight, the Decepticons are trying to create a gnosis?" Asked Knockout.

"Yes, they are trying to imitate what we had done." Replied Dottore.

Moon Halo~ Hoyomix, Honkai Impact, Hoyoverse.

"She is a god with no love left for her people, nor do they have any left for her. Her followers only hope to be on her side when the day of her rebellion against the divine and the aliens comes at last."
~Dainsleif  from Teyvat Storyline Refering to Tsaritsa and possibly Raiden Y/N.

Years ago

Firestar's Pov

I teleported as fast as I could from the Decepticon soldiers.

Tomo flew from the sky and glanced at the capital city of Cybertron one last time.

Earth

"We shall compromise their research on resuciation of our kind and take
the Gnosis they created!" Roared Megatron.

"I am curious to what their research was all about and how it was possible to bring our dead comrades back to life." Replied Ratchet.

Autobots and Decepticons appeared outside the spaceship.

"Let her go now!" Snarled Knockout.

Below, some archons and Bts stood together from the military ground.

"Did you forgot who I am Knockout?!" Asked Nemesis Prime.

"Optimus?!" Asked Knockout.

"It's Nemesis Prime." Optimus growls.

"His optics are purple!" Noted Mercedez.

"What is going on?!" Asked another voice, growling.

"I have no idea but wait for Dainsleif and Dottore's signal." Replied Zhongli.

"Optimus, stay out of this!" Ordered Knockout, the dragon archon.

"Return the traveler's gnosis back!" Ordered Tsaritsa.

"Look at your people." Began Nemesis Prime.

Tsaritsa found a few of the lower ranking harbingers on their knees with guns to their heads.

"Why do this?! The 7 nations and I helped you Autobots! Traitors! All of you!" Growled Dottore.

"Traitor." Growled Dainsleif as he pointed his sword towards them

"You will pay for this!" Vowed Dottore.

"There will be revenge." Vowed the Twilight sword of Kha'enriah as they teleported out.

Meanwhile

"It's all going according to plan!" Bowed Woojin as he kneeled before the Unknown god and Black Mamba.

"So you forced Zhongli to inflict the contract on the three?!" Asked Black Mamba.

"Yes." Bowed Woojin. 

Nonstop | Dottore x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें