54

A/N: I'll tell you when to play the song! 

______________________________________

Harry and I found the perfect house for us in Hollywood Hills, it was recently built and it included furniture and decoration, of course there were a few things we wanted to change, but we both loved it.

Each of us paid for half of the house and we agreed that if something ever happened between us and we broke up, we'd sell the house and split the money, none of us was allowed to keep the house if we weren't together, we even signed a contract. Since we weren't married or had kids together, it felt like a good agreement.

Moving two weeks before starting my first tour was a stupid idea, we were so excited that I didn't even consider how exhausting it would be. Thank god the new house was really equipped and we just moved in with our clothes.

We used the office space to build a music room, it would take a few weeks to be done, but the wait was going to be worth it once we had a room filled with our awards and albums hanging on the walls.

The artists that were joining me for tour were, of course One Direction, Little Mix, 5 Seconds of Summer, The Vamps, Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber and Demi Lovato. I spent one week rehearsing with all of them separately, people knew there were going to be surprise artists, but no one expected a full show with other singers.

"Are you nervous?" Harry asked as we drove to the venue for a final rehearsal the day before the first show.

"A little," I confessed, "I just want everything to be perfect,"

"Everything will be perfect, baby, you've been working on this for months," he smiled with his eyes on the road ahead of us, "You're killing it,"

"Tomorrow night, I will be onstage performing with my favorite artists," I smiled, "I would've never even dreamed about it,"

"That's a reflection of your hard work and talent, that's how far you've come," he reached for my hand and squeezed it, "I'm really glad I've gotten to see you become a star,"

"You've made this adventure very special babe," I kissed his knuckle, "I can't wait to go on that stage and sing with you,"

When we got to the arena, it all hit me, seeing my name on the dressing room door and my pictures around the place... it was finally happening, I was about to start a world tour, people from everywhere in the world were paying to see me onstage.

"Everything is ready," Joe walked in with a proud smile, cameras were with him to get everything, "We will run the entire show with no interruptions so we can make sure everything works how it is supposed to,"

"Performing in sweat pants will be fun," I laughed as we walked through the crowded halls, all my dancers were ready for the final rehearsal.

"Enjoy it, have fun and just let your magic happen," he patted my back.

"Where's Harry?" I looked around and he was nowhere to be seen, "Oh the elevator..."

"He'll appear before the chorus," I waited for the intro video to finish and I finally took the stage.

Harry appeared next to me for the chorus and we kept singing together, performing falling for you with him was magical, then lover with all the dancers and animations on the screen... we closed with I love you, even though we sold that song, it was still ours and I was excited for people to listen to us singing it.

I was performing 3 songs with each artist, one or two of mine and one of theirs. I performed out of the old alone and little mix joined me to perform change your life as their song, and for my songs we picked touch and teenage dream, I loved how I connected with them.