"Fine," I screamed really loud so media could get it on camera, "One Direction is better and they'll win the award," they let go of my arms, "Of the biggest losers of the night," I ran away from them laughing.

"That was amazing," Paul fist bumped me.

"Tina is probably going to kill them," my stomach was hurting from laughing so hard, "But they completely earned it,"

"They just gave directioners amazing content, she won't kill them," he said, "They are in love with your friendship with the boys,"

"Really?" I couldn't hide my blush.

"In love, Alex, they're always talking about how you guys act like siblings," he explained laughing, "It's not cool to blush," he mocked me.

"Well, what you said was amazing content for my fan self," I shrunk my shoulders and walked to Harry.

We had to stop at different spots for interviews, but then we finally made it inside. We were sitting close to the stage so we could go get our awards if we won.

Taylor Swift opened the awards with an amazing performance of Blank Space, it made me nervous, the stage and dancers were just crazy, I had dancers too and everything looked good to me, but what if it wasn't enough?

"Now I'm scared," I whispered to Harry.

"It was the opening, other performances will be less extra," he explained covering his mouth, he was probably scared cameras were on us.

"I do hope they make more regular performances," I also covered my mouth, Pitbull was onstage giving the opening speech but I couldn't get a word of what he was saying, I was too nervous to pay attention.

"You'll be great, calm down," he kissed my cheeks and we turned out attention to the stage.

"Uh, Mc. Dreamy," I saw Patrick Dempsey take the stage, and then the category appeared behind him, "Oh my god, if you win please tell him I love him,"

"I'm not doing that," Harry laughed.

Just like I imagined, they won and walked onstage to get the award, I'm guessing Harry did tell Patrick because he waved at me right after shaking hands with my boyfriend, I felt like a little girl sitting there.

The boys went backstage after the award and it scared me to stay there sitting alone, but they came back almost immediately. Charly XCX performed and her stage was also impressive making me nervous, again.

Rude was next and their stage was a little more normal which made me feel a little better, Harry kept making fun of me for being nervous, I was starstruck with everyone in the place and just thinking about them watching me onstage made me lose my breath.

When 5 seconds of summer performed I felt a little better, seeing familiar faces around was helpful. Jay and her husband also joined us so it was cool, I have people I knew to watch while I performed.

"Let's go Alex," Joe and I walked backstage for me to change into my performance outfit, all the dancers were ready and we just needed to wait for our turn.

I changed into my glitter rainbow dress and waited on the legs of the stage for my turn, they used a commercial break to set up the stage and everything for me to perform. It was also my first time performing with my new dancers, it was exciting.

The music started and I followed the choreography and lead vocals in my in-ear. Once I sang the first note, all my nervousness went away and I really enjoyed the show. My stage did look great and people new the lyrics, they were singing and dancing along, everything was perfect, I also loved my connection with the dancer, we made a great team.