Eighteen (Fin)

Together.

into companionship or close association

After months of being together, they made everything work.

Getting past those awful people who said mean things.

To Chan's mother, who didn't condone with the relationship anymore.

Changbin was given a job at the cafe were Jisung and Seungmin worked.

Everything was perfect.

——
4 months later

"Come on! We're going to be late!"

"Hold on! We left Minho behind!"

"Leave him! He's just slowing us down!"

"Wait till he gets a hold of you."

Three of the four boys had barged into the small cafe. Luckily not busy or they would be getting a lot of stares.

They had ran to the place and were out of breath. Hunched over to try and catch it.

"Did you guys,,, run here?" A puppy boy asks.

"Seungmin! My love!" The prince of the group shouts as he tackles the poor boy.

"You're sweaty, ew." Seungmin says but makes no effort to push the other away.

Hyunjin just hugs him tighter and sighs in content, finally after a long day of shooting photos, he can rest in his lovers arms.

Yes, Hyunjin and Seungmin are a thing. It was a surprise though.

Seungmin had stopped by Hyunjins work. Watching as Hyunjin was running all over the place to change outfits, make up and positions.

And once Hyunjin got a break, Seungmin straight up asked him out. Everyone in shock as they thought Hyunjin would be the one to ask.

"Where is he?!" Felix asks as he shakes Changbin by the shoulders.

The elder grunting from the force of action.

"H-he's coming in a-a bit! School r-ran late!" Changbin answers, Felix stopping his shaking.

Soon the bell of the door rang and everyone looked over.

There stood Minho and Jeongin, talking away like old friends. A rare pair to see.

"Innie!" Felix exclaims as he jumps into the boys arms. Jeongin laughing as he hugs the other.

He was still in his school uniform, looking adorable in it.

"Minho!" Jisung shouts with happiness, Minho expecting a hug but instead got a light hit on the arm.

"Why are you late?" Jisung asks, time of voice different.

"I didn't want to run and be all sweaty and gross for you." He answers nonchalantly.

Jisung does the little side to side nod and then hug him.

Minho and Jisung are together. As well as Jeongin and Felix.

Let's start with the younger pair.

Jeongin was studying in the cafe, waiting for his hyungs to finish their shift to go out and eat.

Felix just so happened to stop by with Chan to grab a drink before going back to work.

Of course, Chan and Changbin talked and it took some time for the two to leave.

And Felix being Felix, was bored and sat down at a table near Jeongin. Stealing a glance every once in a while.

He can hear Jeongin mumble as he wrote, wondering what the boy was saying. Catching a few words and it being in English.

"Studying the English language?" Felix asks causing Jeongin to look up.

He nods. A tight smile on his lips as he didn't like to study.

"Yes. But it's a bit difficult."

So Felix offered his help. Soon tutoring Jeongin almost everyday and gaining the courage to ask the other out by having him read the note that was written in English.

As for Minho and Jisung. Well theirs isn't so complicated.

"Wanna go out?" Minho asks as he leans on the counter.

Jisung slammed his fist on the register, trying to process the question.

"Yes!"

Everyone was together. Being open about it as well. Not one of them being a secret.

Chan holds Changbins hands into his, smiling in content as he kisses the others forehead.

"You're no longer my secret."

"No more."

Fin