Twelve

Love.

Feel deep affection for (someone)

"I love you,, I really fucking do."

"I love you too."

——
As soon as the meeting had finished, Chan got rid of all the mics and rushed out of the studio.

He needed to see Changbin. To see if he had watched the news and knows how much he misses and loves him.

"Wa-wait Chan!" He hears Felix shout and his running footsteps.

"No time Lix!" Chan's exclaims as he picks up his own speed.

Finally reaching the limo and able to push himself through the paparazzi.

Felix even managed to get in, huffing heavily.

"What's the rush?" He asks as he adjust in his seat and brushes back his hair.

"I just need to see if Changbin had watched the announcement. To see if he'll forgive me." Chan whispers as the car starts they pass by the city.

"You really love him, huh?" Felix asks as he softly smiles at his friend.

Chan nods, his eyes becoming glossy with love, looking at Felix with determination.

"I do."

"Changbin! Door!" Hyunjin shouts from the bathroom as the door is being loudly knocked on.

Changbin groans as he gets up from his bed, hoodie up and wolf plush in hand.

"Let's go see who it is WolfChan.." Changbin grumbles in annoyance.

The door was nonstop knocking, the occasional ring of the doorbell.

"I'm coming! I'm coming.." Changbin shouts as he finally reaches the door.

He pulls it open and almost drops the wolf plush as he was engulfed into a hug, met with a small sob.

"Chan?" Changbin whispers shakily.

The mentioned pulls away and wipes away a few tears from his cheek.

"Did you see? Do you forgive me?" Chan cries out.

Changbin bites his lip, holding the wolf plush close to him, clutching it as hard as he could as he felt it in his heart.

"Bin,,, I'm so sorry. For everything. For leaving you out of my world. For hiding you when I should be showing you off. For,,, for listening to my idiotic parents." Chan whispers as he cups the others face in his hands.

Changbin swallows as he made eye contact with Chan, he can see how hurt and tired he was.

The guilt pooling in his brown iris's.

"I love you,, I really fucking do."

Changbin felt his body and heart relax. Butterflies in his stomach.

As if it was the first time Chan had said those three little words to him.

"I love you too."

Chan kisses Changbin, pulling him close to him and never wanting to let go.

Changbin drops WolfChan as he wraps his arms around Chan's shoulder.

Chan was going to show Changbin to the world.

His world.