Eleven

Forgive.

Stop feeling angry or resentful toward (someone) for an offense, flaw or mistake

He wanted to forgive him.

Even if others say not to.

"I-I hope you can forgive me."

"I forgive you..."
——
It's been 2 weeks since their break up.

Two full weeks of Chan just sending constant messages to Changbin.

The younger listening and reading everyone of them.

His heart clutching in pain.

He kept thinking that maybe he should forgive Chan. He just loved him so much to just lose him and throw away those 3 years.

"I think I'm going to forgive him." Changbin whispers as he hugs his wolf plush, reminding him of Chan.

"Don't be stupid hyung." Hyunjin says, attitude coming off rude.

"Look I'm sorry! But he hurt you." Hyunjin points out.

"He's right. Chan hurt you and you forgiving him just might make him hurt you again." Jisung chimes in.

"But... I love him." Changbin whispers.

"Today we are joined by Bang Chan, the President of Miroh Magazine. Chan?"

Changbin snatches the remote from Jisung, the other letting out a loud "hey!" And pressing the volume button.

"Hello."

Chan looked awful. Even under all the make up and brushed hair, everyone can see that the male has not been sleeping or eating.

"So Chan, tell us, what brings you here today?"

"Well I'm here to make an important announcement."

Changbin felt himself leaning forward on the couch, hugging the wolf plush tightly as he does so.

"You don't think-"

"Shhh!"

They watch as Chan adjusts the tie he was wearing, swallowing any nervousness he had in his system.

How he licks his lips and looks down and away from the cameras.

Then looking back up, making eye contact with the whole world that was watching him.

"I'm dating someone. His name is Seo Changbin. And I love him. So, Changbin, if you're watching this, I'm so sorry for everything I put you through. I-I hope you can forgive me."

The trio had gasped when Chan announced his relationship. Not believing that it had just happened and now everyone knows.

"I forgive you.."