Five

Smile.

a pleased, kind, or amused facial expression, typically with the corners of the mouth turned up and the front teeth exposed

Chan loves seeing Changbin smiling.

"I love you."

——
Chan watches from a distance as Changbin and Hyunjin talk.

Hwang is a part time model for his magazine. He just had the looks and everything.

In a sense, he brought the two together.

"I think Hyunjin would look amazing in this outfit and makeup color.... Chan? Hello?"

Chan snaps back to reality. He was just distracted by Changbins pretty smile.

"Sorry Minho. You were saying?"

Minho looks at the two boys then back at Chan.

"I've seen him somewhere before."

Chan becomes a bit anxious. Was it possibly that Minho might've seen him entering or leaving his apartment?

"Oh really? Where?" Chan asks, dying to know.

"At Jisungs work. Their best friends."

He mentally lets out a breath of relief.

"Hmm. Anyways, let's get this shoot started. Hyunjin!"

Chan calls out to the younger and motions for him follow Minho and get ready.

He watches the male say something to Changbin, the other nodding and then letting out a small smile and giggle.

They quickly give each other a hug and then Changbin waves a farewell to his friend.

Walking away but not before looking over at Chan's direction.

And the elder couldn't help but mouth those three words that always make Changbins heart flutter.

"I love you"

Of course the younger couldn't resist but to mouth those words back and give an adorable smile.

A smile just for Chan.

——
A/N NEW COVER FOR THIS STORY!

I want to thank my lovely friend/Polaris hyukaluvvv for making this cover for me

It is much better than the one I had lol.

Check out her profile. Give her love! 💕