Nine

Over.

Finished

It breaks his heart to say those words.

But what else can he do? He has waited for so long.

"I'm sorry,,, it's over."

——
Changbin pulls away from Hyunjins arms. Looking at the three with sad eyes.

"Wh-what? But I-I love him..."

Jisung caresses his friends face, eyes looking hurt because his friend was broken.

"But does he love you?"

Changbin nods his head rapidly.

"Of course!"

"But he's been keeping you as a secret." Jeongin says.

He was right. If Chan did love him, he would show him off to the world.

To his world.

"Why is he hiding you?" Hyunjin asks, curious to why his boss would do such a thing.

"Because I'm just a commoner. A poor boy who came from a poor family. His parents wanted him to hide me. They didn't want their reputation to be ruined."

"Man fuck them. If Chan really loves you, he would tell his parents to fuck off." Jisung shouts.

"Hyung,,, if its been almost three years and you're still being kept in the dark, I think it's best to end things." Jeongin suggests, hating himself for even doing so.

That's what Changbin didn't want to do.

Chan was in his office, looking over the knock ups before submitting them for printing.

He looks up as he hears a knock and Felix's presence coming in.

"Someone named Changbin is on line 1." He informs before taking his leave as Chan gives his thanks.

Chan waits till Felix leaves and picks up the phone.

Smiling softly at the thought of his lover.

"Hi baby." Chan says enthusiastically.

But his smile went away as he heard small sniffles coming for the other.

"Bin? Baby, what's wrong?" Chan asks worriedly.

"Chan, I told them..."

Chan's heart stops for a second.

"Wh-who? Who did you tell?"

"Hyunjin, Jisung,, Jeongin." Changbin answers.

"Changbin,,-"

Chan was cut off by Changbins sobs.

"Chan please. I c-can't do this anymore. I-I can't keep hi-hiding."

Chan's heart was breaking. His world was coming apart.

"I'm sorry,,, it's over."

"Wait Changbin!-" Chan shouts into the phone.

But all he got as a response was the beep of the phone being hanged up.

Chan drops the phone and cries into his hands. Body shaking violently and his heart clenching in pain.

It was official.

They were over.